potus and vpotus support gay marriage...

magley64

:(

Alright. I'm convinced that your just playing stupid to be irritating because nobody of even modest intelligence can still be confused after having something explained so many times.

I beg to differ, these guys here can read the same thing 500 times and still not get it right.

So the sins you like to commit: bacon, tatoos, shaving are fine, but the sins you don't like to commit: sex with guys, are bad...:rolleyes:

If the sin is still a sin, you need to repent for your sausage lust...

And we need to immediately outlaw johnsonville, and run those sinners out of business...

How do you have special pleading for one rule in leviticus, but ignore the rest from leviticus? Must be some reason that 1 sin is still active when the rest of the sins are not...

I see what you are doing and its pretty clear to me now. We wont judge you if you want yo fuck dudes. I have no problem with your choices and will treat you no differently. We can still be friends I promise.

Alright. I'm convinced that your just playing stupid to be irritating because nobody of even modest intelligence can still be confused after having something explained so many times.

Because you haven't explained it...

Explain why one is a sin and one is not... they are clearly both forbidden in the same book of leviticus...

If one is no longer a sin, both are no longer a sin.

Because you haven't explained it...

Explain why one is a sin and one is not... they are clearly both forbidden in the same book of leviticus...

If one is no longer a sin, both are no longer a sin.

I have explained and you insist on calling rules sin and calling sin sin.

Maybe you should take the time to actually read the bible instead of hand picking parts that someone very ignorant told you to hand pick.

If you dont want to actually read it........ for simplicities sake, just consider the 10 commandments as your guide to sin and dont reference anything but the new testament.

I bet if you have kids.... they are some twisted little rascals. let em play on the roof, let em play with dangerous household products, let em stay out as long as they want, go where they want. Otherwise you would just prove your hatred for kids right?

Same concept........ just because you are concerned about your fellow man, does not make you a bigot. Refusing to support something that we view as dangerous to someones eternal life is no different than refusing to support driving while intoxicated. You just get all hung up on putting words into people mouth because it is actually YOU who is intolerant of others. You are intolerant of Christians.

There's the persecution complex again. I'm intolerant of Christians who attempt to foist their beliefs on me. If you want to believe in God, do it on your own time. I even think there was a couple New Testament (since I clearly can't use the Old) verses about that...

I have explained and you insist on calling rules sin and calling sin sin.

Maybe you should take the time to actually read the bible instead of hand picking parts that someone very ignorant told you to hand pick.

If you dont want to actually read it........ for simplicities sake, just consider the 10 commandments as your guide to sin and dont reference anything but the new testament.

Okay, let's use that, find me any mention of homosexuality in the new testament or the 10 commandments...

Ever work a Saturday? Exodus 20:4 of the 10 commandments regards your Saturday work as a sin...

For the record, I HAVE read it, that is the most convincing path to atheism, read it sometime with an objective mind from cover to cover...

I've also read an english translation of the qu'ran... very eloquent and beautiful writing in there, but I'm not a muslim either..

Edited by magley64

There's the persecution complex again. I'm intolerant of Christians who attempt to foist their beliefs on me. If you want to believe in God, do it on your own time. I even think there was a couple New Testament (since I clearly can't use the Old) verses about that...

I would never force my beliefs on you. I am tolerant of non-believers but I am not tolerant of those like you that are so intolerant of others that they desire censor my ability to express my beliefs.

Thankfully the Constitution says: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" So I have the right to express those views. I even have the right to carry those views to voting booth and to my elected office if I choose to run for one.

When did Obama change his mind on this? Oh' date=' yeah... it's election year. Silly me.[/quote']

^this

I see what you are doing and its pretty clear to me now. We wont judge you if you want yo fuck dudes. I have no problem with your choices and will treat you no differently. We can still be friends I promise.

:lol: Magley likes dudes!

I would never force my beliefs on you. I am tolerant of non-believers but I am not tolerant of those like you that are so intolerant of others that they desire censor my ability to express my beliefs.

Thankfully the Constitution says: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" So I have the right to express those views. I even have the right to carry those views to voting booth and to my elected office if I choose to run for one.

And again with the persecution complex. Let me ask you this simple question: If Sally and Suzy get married and live next door, how, exactly, does that censor your ability to express your beliefs?

Okay, let's use that, find me any mention of homosexuality in the new testament or the 10 commandments...

Ever work a Saturday? Exodus 20:4 of the 10 commandments regards your Saturday work as a sin...

Thats covered under adultry.

Exodus is the old testament

Christianity does expect that christians will never sin. it knows they will. We all sin, the point is to recognize it, do your best to not sin. Thats where non christians get hung up. Yes I have worked sundays if thats your next question.......

And again with the persecution complex. Let me ask you this simple question: If Sally and Suzy get married and live next door, how, exactly, does that censor your ability to express your beliefs?

It doesnt..... not at all.

Separation of church and state... That would fix this whole situation, why should someone elses "SIN" matter to anyone else? This is a "free country" if 2 guys want to plug eachother up then who is anyone to prevent them? I like hot lesbians, who doesn't right?

I'm not a fan of PDA between two men, but hey whatever, I just turn my head. I don't have a problem with openly gay people, most of them are actually pretty cool guys.

Thats covered under adultry.

Aha, so the bigotry comes before the bible.. cause if they are allowed to get married, then it would no longer be adultery...would it? (No matter how liberal your definition of adultery)

Edited by magley64

It doesnt..... not at all.

So if your personal beliefs aren't being censored and you're still free to believe and worship in whatever you want, then what does the marital status of your hypothetical next door neighbors have anything to do with how you live your life?

I really have no idea what the argument is about at this point?

Gay marriages, why aren't they legal?

A: religious zealots persecuting a minority group, and depriving them of basic human rights under the guise of "preventing sin"....

Edited by magley64

Separation of church and state... That would fix this whole situation, why should someone elses "SIN" matter to anyone else? .

Its not so much that someone elses sin matters to me. I mean, my wish is that they recognize it and repent so they can be saved but its the same wish for a thief, etc. etc.

The act of homosexual sex in itself is just a sin. For a Christian to accept or endorse gay marriage is like accepting stealing as an honest living or contract killing as an honest living. Its the same as us telling God that he must accept this because people do it. To steal something can be forgiven. To say that I am going to steal everyday and that my church, my religion and my God better be ok with it is quite a different thing. So while I'm not going into someones bedroom and telling them what they can or can can not do. I am not going to vote to legalize something that thumbs its nose at my religion and my God.

There are also legal issues. If it legalized then could my pastor be sued for discrimination because he wont marry them? That would be forcing the government into dictating religion.

So if your personal beliefs aren't being censored and you're still free to believe and worship in whatever you want, then what does the marital status of your hypothetical next door neighbors have anything to do with how you live your life?

Read my previous post.

Aha, so the bigotry comes before the bible.. cause if they are allowed to get married, then it would no longer be adultery...would it? (No matter how liberal your definition of adultery)

If your hatred for christians and fear that a God may actually exist is such that you have to twist everything to suit your wants instead of applying a little honest effort towards education, thats up to you...........

• Downvote 1

If your hatred for christians and fear that a God may actually exist is such that you have to twist everything to suit your wants instead of applying a little honest effort towards education, thats up to you...........

Funny, this isn't about me, it's about civil rights...

Marriage used to be a property exchange, dowry and new wife became property...

Now marriage is a union between 2 consenting adults to work together in their life...

Why deny 2 individuals the right to be recognized by their state as a single entity simply because of their genitals?