Weekend Plans?

izhe4rael

im. going. to. kick. it. sidways. at. $1.85. on .270. and. stand. on. the. pegs .and. flap my arms .like .a .chicken while .yelling screw. my boss. because im .going to. get fired. the. whole .time. ill be getting .in on. video with. the cams. i installed on .my .bike. to. catch my kid. touching. my. gun. and. the guy at the quick lube .spining my. tires.with a can. of .NOS. in. my tank. just dont call childrens services. on me. because. i .can't .advertise. on .ORDN.

• Upvote 2

Well, actually, pretty nice little Saturday. We're going to Home Depot. Buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring...

Stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath and Beyond, I don't know.

I don't know if we'll have enough time.

• Upvote 2

im. going. to. kick. it. sidways. at. $1.85. on .270. and. stand. on. the. pegs .and. flap my arms .like .a .chicken while .yelling screw. my boss. because im .going to. get fired. the. whole .time. ill be getting .in on. video with. the cams. i installed on .my .bike. to. catch my kid. touching. my. gun. and. the guy at the quick lube .spining my. tires.with a can. of .NOS. in. my tank. just dont call childrens services. on me. because. i .can't .advertise. on .ORDN.

I can't wait to party with you in NC if that's how you role. CLASSIC!!

Well, actually, pretty nice little Saturday. We're going to Home Depot. Buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring...

Stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath and Beyond, I don't know.

I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Whatever frank the tank.

:bow: Funniest way to sum up some of the most d-bag threads in recent OR history.

I'll be at mid-ohio this weekend.

This will be our first year camping at this festival and I'm not quite sure what to expect.

by the sounds of it there will be plenty of marijuana smoking, peyote taking, smelly people and unshaven wimminz :D

:lol: There is so much win in this post!

Don't forget mothers day. I'm feeshing, maybe riding horse or bike, some random blind date, mowing grass, and mothers day activities. If I can get out of The Vegas airport.

Gotta work.. I usually don't work on weekends but a customer needs another ESXi host set up in their VMWare HA cluster. I have to shut down all virtual machines to add in the host to the iSCSI box. They are open till 1pm on Sat. so the fun begins there. I'll probably go home and stare at the wall for a while after that. Then beer on Sun.