goodbye

Cp09r1

so on 5/9/12 i got in a motorcycle crash and am currently still in the hospital and i am probably not going to ride again for a long time my parents are pretty traumatized and i should respect their wishes of me not riding anymore while they are alive

My injuries consist of my femur broken in three different places and a broken big toe i am lucky to still have my right leg is what they say

The bike is completely totaled and just a handful of things that could be saved

well it was nice meeting everyone and i might be back on here in 20 sum years lol

So sorry to hear about your situation and hope you recover well. As a father i understand how your parents feel. Definitively time to take some time off. Like Kritz said, you should still be involved if its something you enjoy.

All the best bro!

i was coming off the highway 315 and took the neil exit and then i thought i had the green light and was going through the intersection and saw the car last minute and gave it gas to make it but she hit me on my right side and I went 150 ft from where she hit me ... everyone thought i was dead

the cops said i ran it when he gave me the ticket while i was getting my CAT scan right before surgery

would have told him where to stick it, even if you were at fault, leson learned the hard way

Hope u heal fast.

I know it may sound crazy, but I bet in a year or so, you'll be looking at bikes. It's a strange thing that happens when you are somewhat back to normal. In my case I was riding a new bike home before the doc said I could put any weight on my left arm. :-). I dont put any weight on my arms while riding, except for countersteering, so I figured I was fine.

Edited by alienpi