I'm baaaaack

Hoblick

obviously you do not know how fast he is now a days....in the trailer and on the track

Madcat let me know what days you have planned in Sept/Oct if any. I want to do one more day this year.

Roger that, Im planning a Mid O day and think Dubguy might try to make it too. Once I know when I;ll start a thread.

I have 2-3 vacation days to burn, but from now until the wedding stuffs pretty booked up.

Roger that, Im planning a Mid O day and think Dubguy might try to make it too. Once I know when I;ll start a thread.

I have 2-3 vacation days to burn, but from now until the wedding stuffs pretty booked up.

i wanna go to mid O

but i need it to be on a weekend.. i have 0 vacation days as of now

Yeah I wanted to run the last Twilight like I did last year, and its my bachelor party weekend so again this whole wedding thing F's me. Wait, August 26th the Sunday has one? I could do that, Im in Mansfield the 25th for a golf outing anyways. Well I haven't actually signed up for that yet either so even if it was the 25th. I might do that.

Edit; Confirmed it is that Sunday the 26th. Heck, thats 3 days of riding for any balla's out there. I might do that Twilight, its only 150, which I can swing this month, especially being in town aready.

Ryan,

There are two twilights left this year. Aug 26th and Sept 15th. I'll be at both, let me know if you decide to come up.

hmm 26th may be to much of a rush.. since i have one the 1st of sept... 15th looks promising though.

would you wanna trailer up together?

I usually trailer my buddies BMW up also so my trailer is full. We can def pit together though. Let me know.

hmm 26th may be to much of a rush.. since i have one the 1st of sept... 15th looks promising though.

would you wanna trailer up together?

I did that Twilight last year, it was shut down about 815pm. So about 3.5 hours is what we got I believe. But that is also with only like a 30 min break or so for dinner.

I wont sign up until a little closer to, but I believe I will be doing the 25th. I can't do Nelson the following weekend as we have late model races.

Mike, not sure if I can car pool as I will be up there, but if I bail on the golf outing, then I would just roll up Sunday mid day and get there and watch whatever is earlier in the day.

Question... Not ever riding mid o, hell never even been there to watch anything, will i be a pain to other riders for maxtime. I know its all intermediate and advance.

I was running novice at putnam, but was probably one of the faster in novice. Never ran intermediate yet.

Just dont want to get in anyones way if its a cluster of supa fast guys. I need to learn the line at mid o

I'll probably let some of the faster guys comment, but I will say having not been to Mid O, personally I wouldn't recommend a MaxTime for the first time, unless you have quite a bit of track time as a whole and can pick up a track real quick....

Not trying to dog you or anything of that sort, but the instruction is limited at these, not saying they won't tow anyone, but it's definitely an open track. Passing has been known to happen everywhere and anywhere.

I wont sign up until a little closer to, but I believe I will be doing the 25th. I can't do Nelson the following weekend as we have late model races.

Mike, not sure if I can car pool as I will be up there, but if I bail on the golf outing, then I would just roll up Sunday mid day and get there and watch whatever is earlier in the day.

The twilight is only on the 26th. I can always trailer mine.

Question... Not ever riding mid o, hell never even been there to watch anything, will i be a pain to other riders for maxtime. I know its all intermediate and advance.

I was running novice at putnam, but was probably one of the faster in novice. Never ran intermediate yet.

Just dont want to get in anyones way if its a cluster of supa fast guys. I need to learn the line at mid o

You must ride at least 3 days in intermediate level to ride at max time.midohio have the rights to send you home without give you any credit if you not going ride in pace with everybody.personally I won't recommend go for this event. midohio is not Putnam,there will be lot more faster riders and racers then last weekend at Putnam.

Thats all i need to know. Last sunday was my first trackday in 2 years, and 5th trackday total lol

Im not fast by any means. But i do want to ride mid ohio soon. Sucks they only school days they have so far ive seen have been weekdays