My kitchen

gen3flygirl

hmmm....rides bikes...admits to fapping at my Pr0n postings...likes guns...does tile work...makes sammiches....

SOMEONE TAKE HER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=57652

you act like she is the only one that can do all that. Ok so I have never tiled but I do electrical work and can roof.

you act like she is the only one that can do all that. Ok so I have never tiled but I do electrical work and can roof.

One good shock from a horse fence as a kid and I don't fuck with electrical work. You should come mess with the outlet behind my stove :D

I said this once before and I will say it again, screw who ever decided black grout was a good idea. The little rubber scrapper thing didn't really work that well.

e8fc0384.jpg

And the finished product.

bbee13d9.jpg

:lol: you made quite the mess, it turned out good though.

One good shock from a horse fence as a kid and I don't fuck with electrical work. You should come mess with the outlet behind my stove :D

whats up with it? If you really need the help I will see if I can find the time.

whats up with it? If you really need the help I will see if I can find the time.

It either needs to be moved up or have a ground wire hole put in. It currently only has slots for 2 prongs so I need a converter to have it plugged in. The extra space means it doesn't go back as far as it should and I can't get some of the drawers open.

• Upvote 1

It either needs to be moved up or have a ground wire hole put in. It currently only has slots for 2 prongs so I need a converter to have it plugged in. The extra space means it doesn't go back as far as it should and I can't get some of the drawers open.

that's usually simple enough, just need to figure out when we both have free time.

• Upvote 1

The wiring probably does not contain a ground wire to support a grounded outlet. U could just break off the ground lug. The adapters are actually supposed to have the little ring terminal screwed to the outlet but nobody does that anyway. Don't take my word for it though.