Moto Series / PIRC Images

Photos by Marty

I have Saturday all sorted out, except for the control riders and instructors.

If you didn't fill out a card, don't worry, I have your images sorted and ready to be uploaded if you want to see them.

Sunday images should be sorted out today and ready for posting later today and tomorrow.

Please support your local starving photographer!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Marty,

I was riding in the intermediate group on the BMW S1000RR. White Astars leathers and a mostly blue Arai helmet. I only rode on Saturday. If you could upload any pics you have it would go a long way in getting my wife off my ass. On our Alaskan vacation she averaged one picture every 90 seconds. The woman's insane with photos. Thank you good sir!

Hi Marty,

I was riding in the intermediate group on the BMW S1000RR. White Astars leathers and a mostly blue Arai helmet. I only rode on Saturday. If you could upload any pics you have it would go a long way in getting my wife off my ass. On our Alaskan vacation she averaged one picture every 90 seconds. The woman's insane with photos. Thank you good sir!

Will do.

Hope this isn't a stupid question marty but do u take cash at the track? All the order forms say checks and i know some people dont like carrying cash.

I'll always accept cash. Working on setting up a merchant account to do credit cards as well. The main problem is that I disappear after the rider's meeting, show up for lunch, disappear again and finally get back when everyone's packing up. Worse case, just find my pop up trailer at lunch and I should be there.