Farm for sale

redbarron77

Close to MidO - so if the mortgage dont kill ya, the trackday spending would!

I'd love this place but we're a few years from selling ours and cant swing a double mortgage - glws!

150 acres and 55 head is what you consider "a real" dairy farm??

Real as in my grand fathers primary occupation.

I realize that is barely sustainable these days but that is where my father and his siblings grew up.

Red,

Yes I realize it is possible to have a 10 acre farm with some high value crops. Sorry I just didn't see and out buildings are other indication of agriculture in the photos, nor mention of it.

It looked to me like another one of those suburbanites that moved out away from the city and had a few acres, so decided to call it a farm. Your neighbors do not make a farm. In the Middlefield area most of the Amish do not have farms and even the ones that do most of their neighbors are not farms.

However for most people your naming will probably work, so your marketing is just fine. Ignore me and my pet peeve. :D

Craig

150 acres and 55 head is what you consider "a real" dairy farm??

I would just call it a dairy farm, "real" -vs- "large"?

Down here in TX, 150 acres and only 55 head would be considered "small". I would call it a prudently sized dairy for the acreage, but that's me. :)

Understand about the pet peeve!