9mm Ammo on sale again

8mmDale

One of my distributors put CCI Blazer 115gr 9mm on special again. Its going to be $10.49/box or $199.80/case of 1000.

I got 4 cases on the way, but it looks like there is more available if anyone wants more than that. I'd have bought more but I am into this vendor for a ton right now, so I need to chill on buying til I sell some more stuff.

Brian if you do this let me know, I might order a case and have you pick it up for me :D

I know you were meaning the other, other Brian, but if you settle up with Dale, I'm in Cleveland 2-3 days per week and could bring it up to you. I'll be like a coyote, only with ammo instead of Mexi..... oh, sorry Bad. No offense.

• Upvote 2

I know you were meaning the other, other Brian, but if you settle up with Dale, I'm in Cleveland 2-3 days per week and could bring it up to you. I'll be like a coyote, only with ammo instead of Mexi..... oh, sorry Bad. No offense.

oh thats right and even better! If Dale is cool with it then I'd probably order a case by phone or whatever and have you grab it and bring it next time you're up here

Humm, an ammo delivery service...........sweet!!

well you know what they say Brian is a synonym for "high and noble" so it just comes natural that us Brian's are the best and look out for each other :D

well you know what they say Brian is a synonym for "high and noble" so it just comes natural that us Brian's are the best and look out for each other :D

:werd:

We'll figure something out. Might just be easier for me to front and you pay me. I'll pay Monday and we'll figure out delivery when it comes in.

shit I just realized something...are these brass or aluminum casing?

I love my Beretta and shoot it pretty well for me but its a very picky Italian bitch when it comes to ammo

shit I just realized something...are these brass or aluminum casing?

I love my Beretta and shoot it pretty well for me but its a very picky Italian bitch when it comes to ammo

I'm wondering as well. I would prefer brass.

Aluminum

well this gives me a reason to goto the range tomorrow then. Gonna pick up a box local and see if this thing will eat it

Buy a glock. ;)

if they had a logical freakin model number system I might be so inclined to do so!

before this AR trade came up I've been keeping an eye out on getting a deal on a G21 or G30 because I'm too cheap to go for the Sig 220 or a 1911 just yet :D

well this gives me a reason to goto the range tomorrow then. Gonna pick up a box local and see if this thing will eat it

if they had a logical freakin model number system I might be so inclined to do so!

before this AR trade came up I've been keeping an eye out on getting a deal on a G21 or G30 because I'm too cheap to go for the Sig 2 or a 1911 just yet :D

I know you have my number! You could have just called!

I know you have my number! You could have just called!

called about what...Glocks? Because have no fear if the AR trade goes through you'll be getting plenty of questions :D

Yes glocks... if you get both we can officially consider you worthy :)

and then quickly disown me for not being able to shoot for shit. I have no brand loyalty or preference. If it shoots well, isn't uncomfortable and a good price I'll give it a shot. Worst comes to worse I sell it for something else

I've never had an issue with aluminum in my 9mms. I've shot thousands of rounds through Sigs, Glocks, Berettas, Smiths, Rugers and even a CZ... never a problem. I generally don't like it in revolvers though. The cases swell and stick in the chambers. Now that the Fin has jacked theirs to $10.99, I needs me some <$10 ammo.

ok I'm absolutely in for a case. Shot a (freakin overpriced 14.99 but convenient) box of Blazer Aluminum and it went through flawlessly

Dale, is it easier for me to call in and order with a credit card so Brian (c-bus) can pick it up for me or just have him by an extra case and him and I settle up when he is this way?