info and opinions needed on these pants

2talltim

im likeing these because it seems they come with that armor it not a option, and i dont think they are not a over pant they are a primary but i could be wrong. They have 2 removable liners, one thermo and one rain you can use both either or none.

Edited by 2talltim

Icon riding pants with knee pads under them.

i think we have had this conversation before...icon, A*, and all those other yuppie brands dont make big boy sizes. Meaning Big & Tall all thier pants only have a 32 or 34 inseam and for riding i need a least 35 preferablely 36

Got my pants today and they look and fit good.The thermo line was more than i thought it would be, they would be good for 20deg mornings if needed. They feel a bit heavy with both liners in but 90% of the time they wont be. Now i just have to have somone change the zipper to the jacket out so it matches the pants. If i can find a place for my air pump both jacket and pant rain liners will fit in my rear trunk storage area so that is a plus too. Ill try them out saturday when i ride to hob's for my tires.