Who's riding saturday? Hocking Hills?

joshfz.2008

I planned on leading, trying for an early start to get away from the tourist stuff. Still working out details of the route, but right now planning on 374 to 664, then going across 56 to either 278 or 356. Here is the general idea of the route, some of the roads I havn't been on though. http://g.co/maps/5f4n5

This. Memorial Day in Hocking Hills? No thank you.

You'd better LOVE the sight of this because it's all you're gonna see.

115829-425x282-Camper.jpg

Not necessarily...just dig a little deeper.If you stay off of 664 and the lower section of 374 you should be o.k.Try some of the good county roads such as Big Pine,Thompson Ridge,Kreashbaum and Illsboro-Ceder Falls to name a few.Also,go a little east to 356 and freshly paved 691.You won't see to much tourist traffic on any of these roads except possibly Big Pine.

Not necessarily...just dig a little deeper.If you stay off of 664 and the lower section of 374 you should be o.k.Try some of the good county roads such as Big Pine,Thompson Ridge,Kreashbaum and Illsboro-Ceder Falls to name a few.Also,go a little east to 356 and freshly paved 691.You won't see to much tourist traffic on any of these roads except possibly Big Pine.

On Memorial Day weekend a lot of the back roads are heavier traffic than normal - remember a lot of those roads have cabins and getaways on them too. I've made that mistake once.

If anyone is interested planning on being at Walmart in Logan around 9am, be parked behind McDonalds. The route is up for debate just wanted to through an idea out. Just thought I would through an invite out in case anyone would be in the area.

On Memorial Day weekend a lot of the back roads are heavier traffic than normal - remember a lot of those roads have cabins and getaways on them too. I've made that mistake once.

We tried to tell them.;) Hope you guys have a great ride, and I hope we are wrong.