Suspension Setup in Central Ohio?

Limitedslip7

I'm going to get in my first track day in June and would like to have a professional set my bike up for me. I've never done it before and the previous owner had it set up for his weight (~250lb) while I'm a bit lighter at 165lb. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Well, if you get lucky, some track days will have a suspension guy present and you can get the service done there (if they have parts and time).

I recently ran into the same issue and I needed to have my forks and shock re-sprung. Based on reco's from the OR site, I pulled mine off and sent them to 35Motorsports over by Indy. 35Motorsports was great to deal with and quick.

Also, I found a new cycle shop the other day here in Dayton and I talked to Chris about their services. They say they can do the suspension setup you are asking for. I have never dealt with them but maybe others have.

www.zperformanceinc.com

BTW, I have a 500 spring off my Penske shock and 160lb person springs from my Showa forks. Pay for shipping or let me know which track day you are going to and I can send them to you. Not sure if they will work but they are just gathering dust in my garage.

Edited by Revelstoker