Hocking hills ride every saturday

93cbr900rr

hello gentlemen and ladys. We are starting up riding events going every saturday for the rest of the summer. Our goal is to get riders to come enjoy our ride in the hocking hills. We clean our roads. we meet at the Valaro gas station off of 33 at 1030 and 130. rides are at 11 and 2pm. the routes we clean is 374 to 180 to 374 to 664 to 56. its a great route. roads will be clean with no gravel. here is a video and you can see your at youtube and type in RideOhioNow and click on the channel link to see all of our rides so far. we have a camara crew and gopros for the whole bike ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNJwp-9KfgA

another thing is that we are a ministry trying to raise money for homelss in columbus ohio and athens ohio. these people live in tents. so we are holding a cookout at noon at the rockhouse. we will have food and drinks sponsored by monstor and organic foods. its 10 dollars a person to have a great time. but if you dont want to eat and just want to ride, come on down. if you have any questions text ken at 614-330-8921 or watch the videos for the email address. i hope you like the videos and cant wait to see you guys there. this saterday is a big ride.

I'll be down man, u gonna ride? Anyone from cbus that's wants to go with me and a few others meeting at Bp off alum creek Dr. And groveport rd off 270 at 9:15 leaving 9:30 to head down. I've been down twice and its been a blast!

Hey man, we get it. Saterdays, food, pictures, etc...This is like your fourth thread about the same shit. Take a break on starting a new copy of your original thread almost everyday in different sub-forums. You get the spammer of the month award.

Edited by NinjaNick
  • Upvote 1

No thanks not interested, and why are these folks living in tents?:confused:

If your not interested you don't have to post about it, just skip this thread and move on to the next that you are interested in then post about that.