Quaker steak & lube wednesday bike nights!

willie1321

i havent seen this posted yet on here so i just wanted to throw it out there... every wednesday the Quaker steak and lube in north canton by the strip has a huge bike night. venders and music and tons of bikes. ive been to everyone so far this year and theyre alot of fun and you get to meet some interested people. ill be there tonight!!! lots of cool custom bikes and lots of stock bikes. just a fun time! if you see me or my bike there any wednesday make sure you say hi and introduce yourself id really like to meet some riders off this forum! hopefully ill start seeing some of you there

people really enjoy these things? I'd rather clean my toilet than hang out and do absolutely nothing with a bunch of people I don't know and their drunk harley buddies.

Nope don't enjoy them........

i enjoy them from time to time... I meet up with people, go get a bite to eat, shoot the breeze...just chill...

it's also fun to watch the squids roll in, and try to out-drink the pirates, then watch them roll right past the OSHP.

Been to one in my life. Not my thing. Ride somewhere to park and hangout all night? There's a perfectly good motorcycle right over there that I feel the need to ride after a brief chow and chat. If I want to see 1000 bikes stuffed together for hours on end, I'll head to the IMS

the valley view one is the one to go to

however on that note I usually only go to the first one when we usually get some OR people together to make fun of everyone else and eat at champps and enjoy good laughs. I can occasionally be seen there when my cousin is in town and my dad and uncle and him are all up there but I usually get bored after an hour and leave

• Upvote 1

the valley view one is the one to go to

however on that note I usually only go to the first one when we usually get some OR people together to make fun of everyone else and eat at champps and enjoy good laughs. I can occasionally be seen there when my cousin is in town and my dad and uncle and him are all up there but I usually get bored after an hour and leave

this

Ive been to the Valleyview event once. But I see the bikes riding there all the time. My office is about 2 miles up the street from QSL. :)

It is a huge collection of a variety of bikes. Ofcourse HDs are the majority but the old classics are cool. Especially the ratbikes that look to be held together by wire and duct take. :D

Craig

people really enjoy these things? I'd rather clean my toilet than hang out and do absolutely nothing with a bunch of people I don't know and their drunk harley buddies.

My friends and I have tons of fun. We mostly go to hear the music and hang out, but we do love laughing at the guys on the racing bikes.

Is it a Bike Night or a Paul Teutel look-a-like contest? There are aisles of HD's that all look the same. Then a bunch of Harley Clones. A lot of bad Boob jobs on women with major muffin tops. Cool bikes and good looking women can be found but they are few and far between. I especially love the bikes parked up front in the pay to park area. Look At Me....Look At Me. Then watch drunk wives climb on the back of there drunk mans bike and head home. Watching drunks leave the lot can be fun. But I always wonder how they make it home in one piece. There was actually someone handing out coupons to a tanning bed place last week.

You described it to a tee!:bow:

My bike is now three different colors (yellow, red, and carbon fiber) and impressing anyone is not my game (don't have one) or making fun of the drunks/squids (childish bullshit) - just riding it is all that matters.