Tapaatalk .99

Tonik

I like it so far only had it since Thursday mines white btw. Still getting use to the virtual keyboard I had a Droid 3 before this one. It's bigger than it as well but so much faster than I expected. You'll like it I'm sure of it.

Still getting use to the virtual keyboard I had a Droid 3 before this one.

Enable Swype if you have not done so already. I did that after going from the OG to the Bionic. Took a few days to get used to but now I love it.

Enable Swype if you have not done so already. I did that after going from the OG to the Bionic. Took a few days to get used to but now I love it.

I did that was 1 of the first things I did when I got the phone

OR app? That was ben hookers and blow money:lol:

That was my fault, I actually wrote 'for hookers and blow' in the memo field of the check I sent him. Well, I had the wife write it there. Anyway, I think the OR app is a bit delayed because Casper is still deciding if he is going to stay with VBulletin or switch to something else. Big decision, he will need time to ponder it.

With the tapatalk app and the motorcycle.com apps, I get errors saying there's a permissions error and I don't have access (though clearly I do). Sometimes it works fine, sometimes not. This is on my iPhone. If I access from my iPad, no issues so it seems to be tied to my device. I've seen a lot of other complaints about this very issue around the net and on the Tapatalk forums but have yet to see a resolution. If anyone knows how to fix it, let me know!

I gotta say I prefer tapatalk on my phone for OR over a full web browser on a computer. Much more organized and easy to use.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2 which blows away Caspers design.