Poll: How do you feel about Exarch?

cOoTeR

How do you feel about Exarch?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Exarch?

• He is a D-bag and should leave OR.
    • He should get tougher skin or stay off the internet.
    • He is as useless as tits on a boar hog.
    • Hookers and blow!
    • All of the above.
    • I like him he should stick around.

So what are your thoughts?

He's harmless, why gash-ache over it?

It's not my place to judge other people.

I feel that if someone bothers you enough simply put them on ignore, problem solved.

^^I feel the same way - easy enough agreeing to disagree with anyone that goes against your grain. But he doesn't bother me in the least and seemed pretty friendly the short time I'd met him.

I'm still wearing my BatMan underwear. That sums it up.

I hope you at least turned them inside out, more than a couple days in 'em and mine would be garbage bound! :lol:

I'm hungry. Who's up for some flapjacks? Too early for flapjacks?

Never too early or too late for any breakfast foods - I could eat breakfast 3 meals a day:D

This is stupid. By feeding his attention whorishness, you are being an attention whore.

Points off. :nono:

But I'm on his ignore list so he can't see it. So I thought it was funny.

I don't see what reason there is to ban him or anyone else.

if someone is trolling, don't feed them.

if someone is wrong, correct them. When it becomes clear that they'd rather be wrong than rational, it's going to be equally as clear to the next person who comes along and reads your post.

if someone is lying, call them out. when they argue, see above.

It's the internet. Not that complicated. (i voted hookers & blow, and laughed my ass off when I saw Exarch had voted "he's a douche and should leave OR")

• Upvote 2

I don't see what reason there is to ban him or anyone else.

if someone is trolling, don't feed them.

if someone is wrong, correct them. When it becomes clear that they'd rather be wrong than rational, it's going to be equally as clear to the next person who comes along and reads your post.

if someone is lying, call them out. when they argue, see above.

It's the internet. Not that complicated. (i voted hookers & blow, and laughed my ass off when I saw Exarch had voted "he's a douche and should leave OR")

I've never said he should be banned, just that he should leave.

Those who do not contribute to an organization (loosely applied) generally detract from it. Having been a member for less than a year, and having my own noob pissing match moment (sambusa, I ain't mad at ya) I can say that anyone with a brain bigger than their own ego would take the social cues and adjust their behavior. Exarch has slowly been making progress with his trollish behavior and I think he may eventually get it. I would put him on notice and allow a probationary period of a few weeks for him to un-fuck himself. When he fails, toss his squid ads to the dogs and rid this otherwise awesome forum of his slack-jawed faggotry.

Those who do not contribute to an organization (loosely applied) generally detract from it. Having been a member for less than a year, and having my own noob pissing match moment (sambusa, I ain't mad at ya) I can say that anyone with a brain bigger than their own ego would take the social cues and adjust their behavior. Exarch has slowly been making progress with his trollish behavior and I think he may eventually get it. I would put him on notice and allow a probationary period of a few weeks for him to un-fuck himself. When he fails, toss his squid ads to the dogs and rid this otherwise awesome forum of his slack-jawed faggotry.

This brought a tear to my eye, it's da troof! :D

• Upvote 1

That made for a good read :dunno::lbts::lol: