2012 AMA MidOhio round July 13-15th

jbot

I guess stopping people on carts at our DUI check point and telling cetain members of the opposite sex they had failed cetain medical tests in front of thier significant others would fall into one of those catagories.

Hahaha....probably right in there somewhere.

When we were there for an Indy race 2 years ago there was a guy riding around in the bed of his pickup while someone drove him around the campground literally all night. He was waving a flag and screaming "Merica!!" for hours. Pretty hilarious. Looked for him last year but I don't think he made it back......or at least he stayed stationary last year.

I was just saying, were I to hang out, I would keep the obnoxiousness to acceptable minimum levels.....which granted those levels are certainly far more lenient at MidOhio.

You prolly shouldn't camp with us then, you will most likely be offended or violated

I think you make a lot of assumptions.

I was simply saying I'd be a good guest......

Unless, that's more a statement of how offensive you guys are than a statement of my likelihood of being offended.......then in that case, that's right where I want to be haha. :)

Edited by Blitz

Hahaha....probably right in there somewhere.

When we were there for an Indy race 2 years ago there was a guy riding around in the bed of his pickup while someone drove him around the campground literally all night. He was waving a flag and screaming "Merica!!" for hours. Pretty hilarious. Looked for him last year but I don't think he made it back......or at least he stayed stationary last year.

I was just saying, were I to hang out, I would keep the obnoxiousness to acceptable minimum levels.....which granted those levels are certainly far more lenient at MidOhio.

You'll fit right in. You'll enjoy the guys starting up their Harley's and banging them off the rev limiter and then shutting them down. The only think better was the old guy running the clutch out on his Harley up and down the road next to the camp site.

marty (photo by marty LLC) wanted me to let ya'll know he'll be at turn 9 at midohio. i'm gonna post this on the multitude of other "midohio AMA weekend" threads.

also, somebody might wanna merge these threads or something