WTB: Rear swingarm stand

nautical1

I'm looking to get a rear stand for my ninja 250 preferably in NE Ohio. I really only need them so I can clean the chain and do oil changes. I've seen the ones at harbor freight but have heard mixed reviews, mainly about them getting bent. And the only one I've seen on craigslist locally is a pitbull stand going for $100 firm. Let me know if you have one laying around.

Thanks.

I was looking for something a little cheaper than that, but it's not working out so well. Pitbull stands at $100 are all I can find.

you get what you pay for for the most part. I got lucky and got a pit bull for basically free when I bought my 636 for a steal!

you get what you pay for for the most part. I got lucky and got a pit bull for basically free when I bought my 636 for a steal!

Yeah I was just seeing what else was out there but two stands is ultimately what I'll need for winter so I'll go that route. Plus I'm always a little cautious dealing with Craigslist so buying from a member on here is a plus.

The harbor freight is fine. Daily use, track use, winter storage, whatever. Not a bad stand at all, and only about $24 brand new (use the 20% off coupon). Pit bull is great stuff, but way overkill for most of us. Had one, it was fine. Let it go with the SV650 when I sold it.

http://www.harborfreight.com/motorcycle-swingarm-rear-stand-65620.html