Whoever is racing up/down Charter St...

SWing'R

Usually when Exarch posts something stupid I just shake my head and go on to the next thread I want to read, however this is uncalled for. Do you personally know her???? How can you make judgement on her parenting skills? I bet she is a wonderful mom and today's vocabulary lesson will be the meaning of insulation and instillation! She'll probably even have fresh baked chocolate chip cookies for them afterwards. Do you get off the computer long enough to do anything for your kids? Do you even have kids? Or are you the grown up kid living in your mom's basement?

Don't forget installation :D

I don't usually get mean, but when some cunt talks about my kids that's a big :nono::

I just wanted to quote these so next time Exarch tries to say that he doesn't resort to name calling or making assumptions about people he doesn't know...

If you want quiet live in the country... The city is what it is, sorry everyone can't accommodate for you. Wear some damn ear plugs at night if it is really that big of a deal, boohoo someone is being loud, cry me a river.

and slingbitch, go fuck yourself, I'm sure you're a white trash emo bitch by the way you described yourself. Shouldn't you be watching your kids while they play in the street? Crack is wack..

My kids are 1 and 2 and I work all day everyday, so your right ;) also got a fenced in yard they can play in or take them to the park.

Btw, learn the meaning of the word if your gunna use it in a bitchy way, I think you mean installation not instillation... Stupid fucking cum gargling bitch. Keep my kids out of your shit, idc what else you say bitch, don't bring my kids into your shit.

It seems like you were considerate of your neighbors when you bought your little girl bike. If only Swinger has a bunch of Mo's racing their 250's down this street he wouldn't have needed to start this thread

I like my little girls bike :D

I just wanted to quote these so next time Exarch tries to say that he doesn't resort to name calling or making assumptions about people he doesn't know...

When someone brings my family into it that is a game changer. I don't mind what someone says about me, but leave my kids out of it. I'm pretty sure I have mentioned that before. Nothing else really gets under my skin, but I don't need some cunt talking shit about my kids or my parenting skills.

My kids are my world, nothing else matters to me.

Oh and I think I said 95% of the time too ;)

Don't forget installation :D

I don't usually get mean, but when some cunt talks about my kids that's a big :nono::

Right cause you don't have to worry about your toddlers since you keep them penned up like cattle in the back yard :wtf: Telling her to f off and calling her a C is uncalled for. Really for someone who is so defensive about your children shouldn't you set a better example? :confused:

Post edited for bad behavior. I apologize to any and all OR members (that aren't currently banned) that may have been offended by the original post.

Have a nice day.

Edited by cOoTeR
  • Upvote 2

My kids are 1 and 2 and I work all day everyday, so your right ;) also got a fenced in yard they can play in or take them to the park.

Btw, learn the meaning of the word if your gunna use it in a bitchy way, I think you mean installation not instillation... Stupid fucking cum gargling bitch. Keep my kids out of your shit, idc what else you say bitch, don't bring my kids into your shit.

YOU.... SPELLED IT WRONG!!! I'm making fun of you... apparently you're that god damn stupid to even see that? :)

I simply pointed out that you apparently don't mind loud noise, you sleep through any sound.... you claim you have kids. Wouldn't bother you if they woke up from this? I guess not because you'd still be sleeping....

Say your out driving with your kids and someone drag racing crashes into you... but that's okay because there isn't anything wrong with it.

I'm sure your wife is proud of you :D

and slingbitch, go fuck yourself, I'm sure you're a white trash emo bitch by the way you described yourself. Shouldn't you be watching your kids while they play in the street? Crack is wack..

Your kids may play in the street, but mine dont. Also your kids may wander out of view from your house, mine sure as hell don't. And you may let your kids go out of view at night so they can play in the street, but not me. Great parenting on your part...

I do have something in my house called instillation, maybe he should look into it :dunno: if he really can hear it over the TV blasting with the windows shut and its loud enough to wake him for the 1 pass they make something is wrong. I see another Zimmermann incident in the near future, mind your own fucking business, fucking nosy ass people, always gotta worry about what other people are doing.

yes we can turn our kids lose and let them out of our sight even in the dark. It's called good parenting to know they can leave our sight and behave themselves. We also chose to live in a small town where we can let them play. They can't even get away with cussing while they are on the loose.

While I was typing this up you call my wife names. You have just fucked up.

Edited by Anden

YOU.... SPELLED IT WRONG!!! I'm making fun of you... apparently you're that god damn stupid to even see that? :)

I simply pointed out that you apparently don't mind loud noise, you sleep through any sound.... you claim you have kids. Wouldn't bother you if they woke up from this? I guess not because you'd still be sleeping....

Say your out driving with your kids and someone drag racing crashes into you... but that's okay because there isn't anything wrong with it.

I'm sure your wife is proud of you :D

I spelled it wrong(autospell on the phone) you used the term wrong. If you could read, im sure you see it on a unused road(he did say old drag strip) at night(not on a main road, which I did say would be a different story)

My kids sleep like rocks aswell, if it was an everyday thing I could see it being an issue, but like withat that car, that was a 1 tike deal and he flipped his shit(he said himself no one has raced down that road in 2 years) same with the bikes, they do it every now and then, cool your jets...

yes we can turn our kids lose and let them out of our sight even in the dark. It's called good parenting to know they can leave our sight and behave themselves. We also chose to live in a small town where we can let them play. They can't even get away with cussing while they are on the loose.

Oh, it's okay. I enjoy being an emo white trash bitch stupid cum gargling bitch and a cunt....

Your kids may play in the street, but mine dont. Also your kids may wander out of view from your house, mine sure as hell don't. And you may let your kids go out of view at night so they can play in the street, but not me. Great parenting on your part...

When someone brings my family into it that is a game changer. I don't mind what someone says about me, but leave my kids out of it. I'm pretty sure I have mentioned that before. Nothing else really gets under my skin, but I don't need some cunt talking shit about my kids or my parenting skills.

My kids are my world, nothing else matters to me.

Oh and I think I said 95% of the time too ;)

Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png

I just thought it was the buffalo forums that go from topic- to name calling to locked thread...

I agree with the op. there are tons of other places to be a jerk.

Stay classy Ohio.

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Edited by jbot

There is a curfew out here, this is the city not the country, shit works differently out here...

Maybe you should teach your wife to shut her mouth about certain things. I don't care who she thinks she is, im glad your pissed off. Now you know how I feel.

There are just certain things people shouldn't talk about and family(especially if you don't know the person) is a big no no... You know this, I know this, your wife obviously doesn't know this.

I'm glad you live in a good enough neighborhood let your kinds run free, but I don't(not a bad neighborhood, just alot of blind corners, easy to hit a kid) and kids can't be out past 10 without a parent.

The one thing I asked on here was leave my family out of the trash talk, bash me all you want, but not my family... I once kicked my best friends ass for accident kicking my wife while we were rough housing(was her fault she got kicked, not my friends). So if your wife wants to continue to talk about my kids and parenting skills I will continue to dog her. Any other comment made in this thread was directed towards just me, which I don't mind.

There is a curfew out here, this is the city not the country, shit works differently out here...

Maybe you should teach your wife to shut her mouth about certain things. I don't care who she thinks she is, im glad your pissed off. Now you know how I feel.

There are just certain things people shouldn't talk about and family(especially if you don't know the person) is a big no no... You know this, I know this, your wife obviously doesn't know this.

I'm glad you live in a good enough neighborhood let your kinds run free, but I don't(not a bad neighborhood, just alot of blind corners, easy to hit a kid) and kids can't be out past 10 without a parent.

The one thing I asked on here was leave my family out of the trash talk, bash me all you want, but not my family... I once kicked my best friends ass for accident kicking my wife while we were rough housing(was her fault she got kicked, not my friends). So if your wife wants to continue to talk about my kids and parenting skills I will continue to dog her. Any other comment made in this thread was directed towards just me, which I don't mind.

Originally I was inquiring about your mad parenting...not about your kids specifically. Asking if you felt your children would be safe while someone is racing on your street is not a direct attack towards them. You came back stating I am a bad parent then gave me negative rep for "I'm not a bad parent like you, sorry." Read your posts before you start crying I was attacking YOUR family!

Stating kids run out into the street is not an attack either, it's a fact!

Calling me all those names because of your insecurity as a parent is pretty childish!

Well Exarch I still find it very hard to believe that you support "anything goes" street racing which could affect the safety of your family yet you're so damn defensive about people dragging your family into a thread as an example. Pick a side, you can't have it both ways man. If you believe anything goes on one side, it has to be anything goes on the other.

Talking shit about someone you don't know isn't childish? There is a difference between trash talking and personal attack. I don't even see how you got on the subject of parenting and driving recklessly, that wasn't even his complaint. He is pissed about the noise, not by the fact they speed down the road. I'm sure if they were doing the same thing in a cobalt he wouldn't care(quiet cars).

Kids have nothing to do with this, this isn't even a residential or main road, it is an old drag strip(he even stated it used to be a drag hotspot before 03). It is a much safer road to do dumb shit on from what I gather, now if they were doing this on my street they would easily kill someone or wreck. The speed limit where I live is 25mph, most people do 10-15mph down my street though, including myself.

Well Exarch I still find it very hard to believe that you support "anything goes" street racing which could affect the safety of your family yet you're so damn defensive about people dragging your family into a thread as an example. Pick a side, you can't have it both ways man. If you believe anything goes on one side, it has to be anything goes on the other.

I go 100+ on the highway(no, not with my kids in the car, I might go 5mph max over the limit with them in the car) not a big deal, I also drive stupid fast in Waynesville, no biggie, nothing out there. I admit this, I am no saint.

And no, not on the bike, the bike only does the speed limit or 50mph, whichever is the lesser.

There are places where it is safer to speed and that looks like a safe spot...

Althouh this issue has little to do with speeding and more to do with the noise caused my the cars/bikes...

Talking shit about someone you don't know isn't childish? There is a difference between trash talking and personal attack. I don't even see how you got on the subject of parenting and driving recklessly, that wasn't even his complaint. He is pissed about the noise, not by the fact they speed down the road. I'm sure if they were doing the same thing in a cobalt he wouldn't care(quiet cars).

Kids have nothing to do with this, this isn't even a residential or main road, it is an old drag strip(he even stated it used to be a drag hotspot before 03). It is a much safer road to do dumb shit on from what I gather, now if they were doing this on my street they would easily kill someone or wreck. The speed limit where I live is 25mph, most people do 10-15mph down my street though, including myself.

Loud noise=peacefully sleeping kids being woke up. That's how this got on that subject. Speeding through that area isn't driving recklessly???

He also stated it was 200 yards away from his neighborhood. According to the map, there is a building along the strip they race on, you think that reduces the sound?

And Im the cunt? yeah...