Whoever is racing up/down Charter St...

SWing'R

^^^And he wonders why entire threads are dedicated to his ignorance and amazing lack of comprehension.

I think you were referring to Exarch in that comment, right??

..Any chance the county/city would consider adding speed bumps? I'm not familiar with the street so it may not be plausible depending the level of traffic and speed limit. If you guys bug the local law enforcement enough, they'll get as tired of it as you and put some real effort into doing something about it.

I feel for ya. Some jackhole rednecks where racing their straightpipe hillbilly trucks on the main street off of my subdivision. They also had a penchant for stopping and doing massive burnouts - all in the wee hours of the night. It happened sporadically for a few months and stopped. I guess the calls we made to the cops eventually paid off.

A couple years ago when the problem was real bad we met with members of the police department, we even spoke with members of the media. Speed bumps would stop the problem however the police told us it was up to the business's on the street to approve the installation of speed bumps and since their business involves trucks, and they only operate during the day, they didn't want them. And I don't blame them, it's not their problem.

The organized racing has since stopped. I think the massive amounts of calls the police received and a couple personal encounters with

our local CPD officer that lives here seemed to put a stop to the organized activity.

What seems to be happening now is sporadic activity, and in particular, some bikes.

I'm guessing you have no respect for the safety of your own children then? If one were to run out in the street and got hit by some random fucktard racing and being careless ?

Are your kids sound sleepers as well? Or you too occupied on here and don't pay attention to them?

Your kids may play in the street, but mine dont. Also your kids may wander out of view from your house, mine sure as hell don't. And you may let your kids go out of view at night so they can play in the street, but not me. Great parenting on your part...

I do have something in my house called instillation, maybe he should look into it :dunno: if he really can hear it over the TV blasting with the windows shut and its loud enough to wake him for the 1 pass they make something is wrong. I see another Zimmermann incident in the near future, mind your own fucking business, fucking nosy ass people, always gotta worry about what other people are doing.

I think you were referring to Exarch in that comment' date=' right??[/quote']

Yessir...he's a moron.

EXHIBIT A:

I do have something in my house called instillation

Sounds like you will soon be on his "list" like me :D

I do have something in my house called instillation

May I ask who did the instillation of your instillation?

I dont normally get into this kind of stuff, but you, EXARCH, are a douche. you add ZERO value to this forum. half the shit you say has no basis and the other half is trolling. :wtf::nono:

• Upvote 1

I see another Zimmermann incident in the near future, mind your own fucking business, fucking nosy ass people, always gotta worry about what other people are doing.

Not near as bad as Zimmerman because Martin, by all accounts, wasn't doing anything illegal...

Not near as bad as Zimmerman because Martin, by all accounts, wasn't doing anything illegal...

carl-lee-hailey-samuel-l-jackson-in-a-time-to-kill-7.jpg

fuck that, who eats skittles with arizona iced tea? he's lucky i didn't find him first.

I get he is annoyed, but speeding(even 1mph is illegal, which im sure he does...) Is illegal, why get bothered when someone else does something illegal? It's not like it's hurting him

while you are correct that 1mph over the speed limit is breaking the law, it is exponentially more dangerous to be 10, 20, 30, etc. miles per hour over the limit. Stopping distances increase exponentially with speed. Near a residential area, that's extremely significant.

Furthermore, the NOISE was the stated complaint. 1mph over the limit creates no discernible increase in volume. Flooring it to redline in a V8 drag car is disruptive (and illegal) even with the clutch to the floor. Adding the speed just makes it worse.

The notion that you should wait until someone gets hurt before action is taken is ridiculous. Did the TSA teach you that? :rolleyes: By that logic, I should be allowed to fire a gun into a crowd as long as I don't hit anyone. I'm definitely not for nanny legislation that dictates every aspect of our lives, but speed limits are pretty basic safety mechanisms for everyone's general welfare.

I am one who believes that braking technology has evloved to the point that anything below 30mph is unnecessarily slow (the exception being parking lots), but racing on the streets is a far cry from 30mph.

Your kids may play in the street, but mine dont. Also your kids may wander out of view from your house, mine sure as hell don't. And you may let your kids go out of view at night so they can play in the street, but not me. Great parenting on your part...

I do have something in my house called instillation, maybe he should look into it :dunno: if he really can hear it over the TV blasting with the windows shut and its loud enough to wake him for the 1 pass they make something is wrong. I see another Zimmermann incident in the near future, mind your own fucking business, fucking nosy ass people, always gotta worry about what other people

are doing.

You pay attention to your kids 24/7 while you're posting your entire fucking useless information on here? Guess your kids don't ride a fucking bike or skateboard, take walks? Ride in a fucking car with you? You must have them tied on fucking chains in your. Instillation apartment. Doesn't sound like you let your kids be kids

• Upvote 3

I get he is annoyed, but speeding(even 1mph is illegal, which im sure he does...) Is illegal, why get bothered when someone else does something illegal? It's not like it's hurting him...

You don't know Rosso. He rolls the speed limit in the left hand lane to keep you speeders safe.

well that is until he decides to swerve over at the last moment when there is a stopped vehicle in front of him.

Ill never live that one down will i lol

If you want quiet live in the country... The city is what it is, sorry everyone can't accommodate for you. Wear some damn ear plugs at night if it is really that big of a deal, boohoo someone is being loud, cry me a river.

and slingbitch, go fuck yourself, I'm sure you're a white trash emo bitch by the way you described yourself. Shouldn't you be watching your kids while they play in the street? Crack is wack..

• Downvote 1

You pay attention to your kids 24/7 while you're posting your entire fucking useless information on here? Guess your kids don't ride a fucking bike or skateboard, take walks? Ride in a fucking car with you? You must have them tied on fucking chains in your. Instillation apartment. Doesn't sound like you let your kids be kids

My kids are 1 and 2 and I work all day everyday, so your right ;) also got a fenced in yard they can play in or take them to the park.

Btw, learn the meaning of the word if your gunna use it in a bitchy way, I think you mean installation not instillation... Stupid fucking cum gargling bitch. Keep my kids out of your shit, idc what else you say bitch, don't bring my kids into your shit.

Edited by Exarch
  • Downvote 2

I do have something in my house called instillation, maybe he should look into it :dunno: if he really can hear it over the TV blasting with the windows shut and its loud enough to wake him for the 1 pass they make something is wrong. I see another Zimmermann incident in the near future, mind your own fucking business, fucking nosy ass people, always gotta worry about what other people are doing.

Usually when Exarch posts something stupid I just shake my head and go on to the next thread I want to read, however this is uncalled for. Do you personally know her???? How can you make judgement on her parenting skills? I bet she is a wonderful mom and today's vocabulary lesson will be the meaning of insulation and instillation! She'll probably even have fresh baked chocolate chip cookies for them afterwards. Do you get off the computer long enough to do anything for your kids? Do you even have kids? Or are you the grown up kid living in your mom's basement?
  • Upvote 1

If you want quiet live in the country... The city is what it is, sorry everyone can't accommodate for you. Wear some damn ear plugs at night if it is really that big of a deal, boohoo someone is being loud, cry me a river.

and slingbitch, go fuck yourself, I'm sure you're a white trash emo bitch by the way you described yourself. Shouldn't you be watching your kids while they play in the street? Crack is wack..

It seems like you were considerate of your neighbors when you bought your little girl bike. If only Swinger has a bunch of Mo's racing their 250's down this street he wouldn't have needed to start this thread