Whoever is racing up/down Charter St...

SWing'R

Loud noise=peacefully sleeping kids being woke up. That's how this got on that subject. Speeding through that area isn't driving recklessly???

He also stated it was 200 yards away from his neighborhood. According to the map, there is a building along the strip they race on, you think that reduces the sound?

And Im the cunt? yeah...

Looks like a building on the opposite side of the road and a parking lot on the house side :dunno:

Usually when Exarch posts something stupid I just shake my head and go on to the next thread I want to read, however this is uncalled for. Do you personally know her???? How can you make judgement on her parenting skills? I bet she is a wonderful mom and today's vocabulary lesson will be the meaning of insulation and instillation! She'll probably even have fresh baked chocolate chip cookies for them afterwards. Do you get off the computer long enough to do anything for your kids? Do you even have kids? Or are you the grown up kid living in your mom's basement?

He's obviously my #1 fan ;)

I dont think this is the proper place for all the trash talk

If you have an opinion fine, we all do. I could careless what some one thinks or says about me or my family. There opinion does not matter, the only opinions that do are those involved day to day. It would be different if all of you knew each other.

This is a public forums.

Edited by snot

and slingbitch, go fuck yourself, I'm sure you're a white trash emo bitch

Stupid fucking cum gargling bitch

but when some cunt talks

some cunt talking shit
I dont think this is the proper place for all the trash talk

If you have an opinion fine, we all do. I could careless what some one thinks or says about me or my family. There opinion does not matter, the only opinions that do are those involved day to day. It would be different if all of you knew each other.

This is a public forums.

That's just pillow talk ;)

• Upvote 1

A few things i cant stand...name calling is #1. It was completely un called for

Glad you stood your ground....I never thought he would sink to that level.

What man would? When all else fails, start calling chic's you don't know foul names... I feel bad for those who are actually involved in his life. They must be so proud of him.

• Upvote 2

If you want quiet live in the country... The city is what it is, sorry everyone can't accommodate for you.

Wear some damn ear plugs at night if it is really that big of a deal, boohoo someone is being loud, cry me a river.

Now you are just trolling, you can't be this ignorant. Oh, wait I forgot, you are.

Before this thread I never really followed any of your threads or postings,

now I know why.... they are pointless. :nono:

• Upvote 1

Sad part is your hubby was one of the few who gave him the benefit of the doubt

Grrrrrrrr.... remind be to bitchslap him ;) I'm kidding... I don't beat up on people like Exarch does (admits it was his wife's fault to begin with) and he is a security guard? :nono:

...Kids have nothing to do with this, this isn't even a residential or main road, it is an old drag strip(he even stated it used to be a drag hotspot before 03). It is a much safer road to do dumb shit on from what I gather, now if they were doing this on my street they would easily kill someone or wreck. The speed limit where I live is 25mph, most people do 10-15mph down my street though, including myself.

You moron. It's not a old dragstrip :wtf:, I used that term in my google earth image to

point out the area where the racing is happening.

The road is a city street thru a active industrial park with a 25MPH speed limit.

The road has traffic including trucks and cars, it is not secluded to where it gets no traffic.

Looks like a building on the opposite side of the road and a parking lot on the house side :dunno:

Two buildings on the corner, one on each side. See the pond, that pond belongs to our development.

Funny... we are all kinda close...meet and greets could get interesting.

I'm a lover not a fighter....lol

As I got older I brush things off in person unless the other person goes too far like put hands on me or my family. Then I wake up! :lol: So I will never cause the drama. Drama sucks and is exhausting in all forms.