casper is gone....

kawi kid

just pointing out how funny it is that the C word is mentioned and lilbits name was the first one mentioned :lol:

on a side note - banned for saying "cunt"....really? have you guys seen some of the shit posted on this website, and now youre gonna ban someone for saying the "c word"......:lol: wow

He wasn't the first to get banned for it.

He wasn't the first to get banned for it.

can we have a list typed up all "bannable" words please :)

we can dub them letter words, like the "c word", and we will know to avoid them.

every traditional cuss word known to man (and some known only to gen3) get posted here casually....so there must be some elite list of biblical world-ending insults out there....we must avoid these, there are virgin ears around (well...besides jbot's....he takes a fresh load in the ear daily)

Just banned? In some forums that will get your head installed up your exhaust pipe for you. :lol:
It will. Im pretty sure she is going to do it too. I think it will make the head cramming even better. So whens the next meet and greet.

I think that's what he wanted to begin with!

from what I hear she is a bit of am Amazon, did he have a death wish?

haha... an old nickname from school was glamazon. There were two tall girls in my class, I was the pretty one ;)

I have meet both of them and yes she could squish him

:D

Really it's not but it just shows his stupidity. You can look at her avatar and see she is a grown woman. I don't see a typical emo haircut or clothing in the pic.

Isn't there an age limit on 'emo'? My oldest son is going on 15 and he's more of an adult than Exarch is, with that being said I am probably old enough to be Exarch's mother!

we can dub them letter words, like the "c word", and we will know to avoid them.

every traditional cuss word known to man (and some known only to gen3) get posted here casually....so there must be some elite list of biblical world-ending insults out there....we must avoid these, there are virgin ears around (well...besides jbot's....he takes a fresh load in the ear daily)

i dunno if you're trying to say i get cum in my ear or cunt in my ear?

either way, i'm pretty aroused.

Kawi, seriously? It's ok for you to post from your phone and drive? How many times have you seen someone on their phone in their car and thought "what a fucking idiot cuntbag"? Shame.....shame......

Ummmmmmmm I'm telling! You're gonna get it!

I believe it's more about the "content" and "delivery" than the actual word.

Don't think you can/will get banned for simply saying cunt, oh shit. :eek:

Any more, emo is slanderous slang for an emotional person typically on the depressed side.

Where were you two months ago when I was telling my SIL off? Worst part my MIL was there when I told tge SIL off. The "C" word was nicer than what I wanted to say.

I believe it's more about the "content" and "delivery" than the actual word.

Don't think you can/will get banned for simply saying cunt' date=' oh shit. :eek:[/quote']

Winner!! Usage, and context of the word.

Any more, emo is slanderous slang for an emotional person typically on the depressed side.

not really.

emo is not different than goth, jock, etc...its just a social label

hell, theres a whole genre of music that call themselves emo bands...dont think theyre slandering themselves

Kawi, seriously? It's ok for you to post from your phone and drive? How many times have you seen someone on their phone in their car and thought "what a fucking idiot cuntbag"? Shame.....shame......

Unless that person can't actually stay on their side I have no problem. I don't think you truly understand where I'm at? I don't pass many cars when I'm attempting any of this. I keep it pretty remote. ;)

How long is casper gone? I hate to see the patients take over the asylum. Besides if kawi is in charge too long the will be changed to glockriders and mention of any firearm other than glock will be a violation and bannable offense.

Hipoint RULES! :)

Edited by crb