casper is gone....

kawi kid

Emo, isn't that a sesame street character who likes being tickled? :rolleyes:

That's elmo. I read emo I was thinking emu or however you spell the name of that bird. I would Google it, but I think I'm safer not knowing especially if it came out of exarch's mouth.

That's elmo. I read emo I was thinking emu or however you spell the name of that bird.

I would Google it, but I think I'm safer not knowing especially if it came out of exarch's mouth.

Seriously? You don't know what "emo" means?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Emo%20chick

Edited by SWing'R
added link

So it was ok for him to call slingingchic a C ?

NO! I meant sometimes the word is appropriate, but not in this case. For instance I called my sister in law the "C" and she deserved it and then some. Given the chance I would call her one again! Especially since she doesn't talk to me now, she also hasn't stepped foot back in my house since then. :)

Slibgingchic didn't deserve it.

That's elmo. I read emo I was thinking emu or however you spell the make of that bird.

Oh, yeah. I knew that. :D Did a search on Emo chick and this came up

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv82/lembelkf/1%20Koo%20on%20the%2015thJun%20-%2018thJun%20-%205th%20August%202009/6%20Osprey%20mother%20and%20her%20three%20chicks%20in%20Hailuoto/19-30-emo-seisoi-Koon-edess-K-makaa.jpg

NO! I meant sometimes the word is appropriate, but not in this case. For instance I called my sister in law the "C" and she deserved it and then some. Given the chance I would call her one again! Especially since she doesn't talk to me now, she also hasn't stepped foot back in my house since then. :)

Slibgingchic didn't deserve it.

No she didn't. Have you read the thread? It is one thing to have a difference of opinions but Exarch wouldn't stop as usual. I have never gotten involved in the whole "Exarch is a jerk" thing but he really took this to a new level.

No she didn't. Have you read the thread? It is one thing to have a difference of opinions but Exarch wouldn't stop as usual. I have never gotten involved in the whole "Exarch is a jerk" thing but he really took this to a new level.

Read most of it, but gave up part of the way through.

Nope didn't know what an emo was? How is that more offensive than the "c" word?
Really it's not but it just shows his stupidity. You can look at her avatar and see she is a grown woman. I don't see a typical emo haircut or clothing in the pic.

i dunno man, being called emo is pretty hurtful. so hurtful, i want to listen to dashboard confessional and cut myself (but across the street, not down the street cause i'm just crying out for help)

• Upvote 1

i dunno man, being called emo is pretty hurtful. so hurtful, i want to listen to dashboard confessional and cut myself (but across the street, not down the street cause i'm just crying out for help)

You need a hug there big guy? :p

When crying out do you masterbate with your tears?

When crying out do you masterbate with your tears?
Ah damn kawi. I was worried about where I was going to get this summer's vocabulary lessons from since Exarch is gone and you have to chime in and misspell masturbate? Well, I guess the boy is almost old enough to learn that word :cry:
  • Upvote 1

just pointing out how funny it is that the C word is mentioned and lilbits name was the first one mentioned :lol:

on a side note - banned for saying "cunt"....really? have you guys seen some of the shit posted on this website, and now youre gonna ban someone for saying the "c word"......:lol: wow

• Downvote 1

Ah damn kawi. I was worried about where I was going to get this summer's vocabulary lessons from since Exarch is gone and you have to chime in and misspell masturbate? Well, I guess the boy is almost old enough to learn that word :cry:

Not going to lie, I was driving when I posted that. Lol no spell or grammar checking while driving lol.