Kil-Kare bike night

TheBrown57

I was lookin for ya too :dunno:

Sorry guys, I thought I saw a Kawi, but I was hang'n with a friend of mine and got distracted. I'm probably going to be back out this friday depending on weather.

So who's going...I'd hate to be the only one again. We need a central meeting point, I don't know who you guys look like.

I'll be going with my girlfriend. (Can't ride the bike. She's forcing me to drive, but can meet & greet!)

I can PM my # to anybody if they're going as well - easier to meet up. Or just set up a spot to meet at a time, whatever.

Hey guys...lets meet at one of the Picnic tables by the track...I will park my Blue SV650 by it and rest my white helmet on the table.

See ya guys out there around 6-6:30.

Got it! (Now the problem is I don't know the layout of Kil-Kare worth crap. But I'll figure it out, haha.)

Got it! (Now the problem is I don't know the layout of Kil-Kare worth crap. But I'll figure it out, haha.)

Just follow the 9-second interruptions...go toward the drag strip and head toward the concession stand.

When you pull in you'll cross over the bike path and then follow the road to the right. It will lead to the head of the staging lanes.