Motoseries Track Day 6/18

Hollywood33

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of times are you running? i might like a tow as well

Shit, I might need a tow from you! Haha. I'm doing like high 14's at race pace at Nelson currently. I'd be happy to ride with you on Monday though. I was actually upset that you crashed out before the races, was looking forward to running with you on Sunday.

I ran ONE mid 14 which was the lap right before i crashed lol. i'd say im somewhat consistently in the mid 15's. But it isn't looking like ill have the bike back together by monday. a bunch of parts haven't come in yet (unless they come in today which would be awesome)

and you want to hear something very interesting to me at least was i actually forgot to wear earplugs the whole day and was running a consistent mid 15. after lunch i decided to put my earplugs in finally and my first lap out there i ran the mid 14. so in my opinion, the earplugs alone cut a second off my times just like that. i found that very interesting.

Edited by ama146

shiiieeet, i remember coaching you 1 day in novice and you were riding awesome, and now you're already cutting 14's. that is fantastic. and hurtful. so very hurtful.

so in my opinion, the earplugs alone cut a second off my times just like that. i found that very interesting.

Damn, bro, you just found this out?! You've been missing out!

Seriously though, I would be very impressed if you had that bike back together and running by Monday. Get it back together though as soon as you can, sounds like we might be dicin in the races! What races are you gonna run?

shiiieeet, i remember coaching you 1 day in novice and you were riding awesome, and now you're already cutting 14's. that is fantastic. and hurtful. so very hurtful.

yep you and me were solo together in novice for my first trackday ever last year haha. you were an awesome coach obviously!

and hollywood, i have been wearing earplugs all season so far but never did a side by side test with them and without them to see the differnece and i never thought it would be so drastic. and i will be running sbk1 and sbk2 novice at beaverun (weather permitting!). thankfully todd being the great guy he is is giving me credit for last weekends races since i crashed out saturday.

Heard a few things went on yesterday and it was open track; Hollywood's bike was violated like the glory hole, right on the nose piece; Craig ran his fastest time of the year, but not nearly as much g*y stuff as when Im there.

sad thing is, you all are getting too fast for me, probably make me pit with Nutcrusher or DBPilot, or worse....

I still can't hear very well today, but it was a fun day. Good news is the guy who fabricated my header is building me a new one this week and should have it shipped out by Friday. Hopefully I can keep up with Craig at Beaver now that he's in the zone!