Motoseries Track Day 6/18

Hollywood33

I'm gunning for you Matt.

My theory is that you and Jinu spent too much time towing folks around at novice pace and you forgot how to go fast. Did you get some more open practice in?

I'm looking forward to beating you while you're "in the zone" and not in a slump/funk of some sort. :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did R1 call you madscat ?

It's the one thing I'm good at, cuz going fast aint it.

Man all this man talk about rubbers is really getting me excited. Thinking going to be time for new ones myself after Beaver. Rubbers and Beaver, I like this.

My theory is that you and Jinu spent too much time towing folks around at novice pace and you forgot how to go fast.

I agree with this statement, as I think this is part of my problem. It takes awhile to get back in the grove when you have to go from doing 1:50-2:00 lap times back to race pace.

I agree with this statement, as I think this is part of my problem. It takes awhile to get back in the grove when you have to go from doing 1:50-2:00 lap times back to race pace.

I know my learning curve isn't quite as fast as some, and I need all the practice I can get. I don't think I'd be getting any faster this year had I been coaching novice and not cranking out laps.

Instead, I've dropped about 3 seconds off my best laps from last year at the end of the season at both beaver and nelsons.