Mid Ohio's Buckeye Superbike Weekend (formly AMA Superbike Weekend) 7/13/12 - 7/15/12

Casper

i'm going to ignore the clearly malicious and hurtful racist comments made earlier. hmph!

lol

i'm planning on going that weekend. maybe ride at midohio the monday after.

so you HAVE to get a camp ground pass just to hang out in the camp grounds? bleh. i was planning on going to watch the races, party with you kids and then sleep in cbus, but maybe i'll have to amend my plans. or just buy a camp ground pass. are they expensive?

I would think someone should be able to hide you in their backpack.

Man there are so many of these threads going i couldnt find the one i posted in... Tim if old lady does not go i will have some room but we need to talk about your snoring!! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Past as well. Trails are off limits, pitbikes are not allowed. That being said, people still hit the trails and still bring pitbikes.... but the sheriff is there and will ticket and impound. Any bikes used on site must have license plates and insurance. The trails are trespassing. Still happens though. Golf cart fun is still in full effect though

Past as well. Trails are off limits, pitbikes are not allowed. That being said, people still hit the trails and still bring pitbikes.... but the sheriff is there and will ticket and impound. Any bikes used on site must have license plates and insurance. The trails are trespassing. Still happens though. Golf cart fun is still in full effect though

I think you're being a bit misleading... Those have always been the rules... Trails have always been off-limits... Vehicles have always had to have plates... The don't impound bikes, they just take them until Sunday... Etc...

I think you're being a bit misleading... Those have always been the rules... Trails have always been off-limits... Vehicles have always had to have plates... The don't impound bikes, they just take them until Sunday... Etc...

Yes you are right, always been the rules. But they are actually enforcing them now :(

And taking my damn pitbikes till sun is still impound damnit