OR Bike Nights

Jst2fst

Ok, so since BWR's was a but and others were talking about other venues like Rule 3 and Kingy's. I was just curious to know what the masses were planning on doing. I was looking at a thread that ReconRat had posted ( http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=94363 ) for Central bike nights but nothing new posted for a OR venue.

As we talked about yesterday, I'll be up at QSL tonight for the bike giveaway.

Probably can't make a pre meet at the old CC but will be there mingling with the pirates at some point.

I'm gonna head over to QSL for a bit and just toy around. As well scout around for something different. Probably gonna be their around 6:30 7:00.

You got my number, and I got yours, I'll text/call you when I'm up there.

I'll be looking for a dinner partner, probably go over to texas roadhouse cause

qsl will be pretty busy.

You got my number' date=' and I got yours, I'll text/call you when I'm up there.

I'll be looking for a dinner partner, probably go over to texas roadhouse cause

qsl will be pretty busy.[/quote']

Sounds fine to me gonna leave in 30

I'm gonna head over to QSL for a bit and just toy around. As well scout around for something different. Probably gonna be their around 6:30 7:00.

We used to do an OR meet up and go to QSL as a group a couple years ago, just got old. Too crowded and mostly Harleys and douche bags.

We used to do an OR meet up and go to QSL as a group a couple years ago, just got old. Too crowded and mostly Harleys and douche bags.

Yea, I heard about that we were there this week and they were giving away a Harley and was super packed. First time I went this rear and maybe the last time. I'm gonna fry out some other places and probably scout out a new place if I can.

Yea, I heard about that we were there this week and they were giving away a Harley and was super packed. First time I went this rear and maybe the last time. I'm gonna fry out some other places and probably scout out a new place if I can.

Autocorrect? Or fat fingers? :lol:

• 1 month later...

ill be out of town till next sunday but a few of us were talking at bike night and sounds like either would be a fun place, rule 3 the fam could tag along and it would be fun for those with kids and whatnot.