Midohio track day after the AMA race - Monday July 16th

jbot

well as of this morning we are 90% in... theresa will be in I... im still ont he fence about I or A.... Craig what are you gonna run?

90% is more than just the tip. Unless you are r1 or jbot.

Good morning gents. Its looking like its going to be pretty hot out there today. Casper and wife send me up with a couple cases water, so stop by and say hi and grab some water. Look for cycle searchs sprinter van and my Subaru Legacy. We should have the OR banner up too.

Good to meet you too Brannon. I really appreciate your willingness to help with setup and tech info specific to my bike.

Jason bowmen needs thanked too. My morning sessions went great. Then I just had nothing. No game what so ever. Jason came over to see how I was doing and I told him things are all off now, but it's me, not the bike. He talked me through points of the track I was getting pissed with. With that info I was able to at least enjoy my last lap session.

My head was way up my ass on simple things in the afternoon, because I was over thinking them. I was messing up breaking, shifting and even basic body possion. No instructor was hitting me on this, I just felt it and was like, what the hell are you doing?

My bike prep, done by Hoblick, and the help and work from Brian at Independent Motorsport, was flawless. Huge thanks to these guys working together and getting me on the track. Independent let Brian use the shop Van to take our bikes up. He got one lap in and had a brake issue we could not repair. He stayed all day, mind you his wife was with him, and help me out like having a pit crew. Props to her for being a good sport even when his bike was down.

Overall, it was a great time and I was as to meet several members on here I had not known. Look forward to seeing you guys again. Hopefully at Putnum in 2 weeks.