Midohio track day after the AMA race - Monday July 16th

jbot

Me plus 3 makes 4 :p

Guessing Jinu told you it was the same guy.

Ya, he did. That is total bs by the way. I saw that guy going off track like way ahead of me. I caught the bike tumbling out of the corner of my eye in 3, and saw him standing up and giving thumbs up to the corner workers through the dust when I entered into 4. Sounds like he needed someone to blame for his misfortunes and he caught me going by right after him, so he threw me under the bus.

blue03636

Quote:

Originally Posted by J_Copeland

Exactly why I think I should do another N,I need more seat time and don't want to be in the I and O group's way !

So you don't want to be like Kevin?

I not a big fan of getting Murse'ed!

^Yep, that was it. Also, the guy that started the mess was on a white bike that looks close to yours. So that didn't really help you any.

So somehow you guys figured the real story out? I was going to suggest Todd try and compare positions and see if I was even near that guy, cause I know I wasn't.

Good. If I actually caused a problem I'd like to know but I didn't think that was the case. I'm still a pussy when it comes to passing. I don't typically stuff anyone into corners. But I'll make an exception for you at MidO.

• 2 weeks later...

Nivin, we do ride a lot of motoseries days, but it's hard to pass up a midohio day right after an AMA race. You should come check it out. Midohio also has an excellent novice program.

• Upvote 1

add theresa and i to the list... still tossing around if i'll do A or I this time lol

Are you the couple that parks in front of garage 7 and your wife has tattoos on her back?

Nivin, we do ride a lot of motoseries days, but it's hard to pass up a midohio day right after an AMA race. You should come check it out. Midohio also has an excellent novice program.

Ah will try, where does this happen again, street address wise? yes I am über noob :)