Midohio track day after the AMA race - Monday July 16th

jbot

I'll be there with a buddy. I don't get on here much, but have hung out with a few people from here and always had fun. If you see a helmet that says Mojoe, say hi. I'll be the guy slow rolling at the back of the pack. I haven't been on the bike in a year. I'm just looking to get the feel back.

Let's not forget about the $10 discount also. Use "FORUM2012" at checkout for it.

Sweet! That $10 will buy 2 gallons of Gatorade and a Redbull I'll need to run in 90* heat. Thanks!!!

It looks like no rain. I'll sign up Wednesday.

the honda is the team's bike now. team "whateverthefuckournameis" members can ride the honda whenever. we should probably work out some agreement to cover our tires/gas/etc costs. we probably should have done that during the beaver round instead of ass grabbing all weekend. we're so silly.

Providing I get new tires (which I may have to do at the track - looking into that today) I should be signed up by Wednesday with a keen eye on the weather. Though it looks like that shouldn't be an issue.

Also, anyone interested in a ser of Pirelli Supercorsas, included a rear slick? I will have a set cheap for the OR crowd!:D

Maybe, pending what they look like.
The tires certainly have life left in them. Rear is a slick and front is an SC2 I think.

The front is a SC2 with 3 track days on it, the rear is a SC slick that has 2 days on it. Plenty of wear, though can't confirm the # of heat cycles its been through. But it looks really good.

so, looking at forecasts:

midohio: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Mansfield&state=OH&site=CLE&lat=40.7628&lon=-82.5269

nelson: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Garrettsville&state=OH&site=CLE&lat=41.2839&lon=-81.0954

as of 1:30pm today, monday forecast shows 30% chance for rain at midohio, and clear day for nelson.

what do you guys think? i'm going to wait as long as I can, personally.

Edited by jbot