Paypal to pay for bike?

ShawnR

I just signed up for this. The "Verify your identity" questions were freakin' scary? They already have a disturbing amount of information on me that I needed to confirm. My address from back in 1991 when I lived in Colorado? Where in the hell did they get that?

Assuming it's legit, it should make selling things a LOT easier. I don't even really care if they can afford it or not, NMFP.

Those questions I believe are from your credit history. I've had square for quite a while, but rarely use it, but I know some people that use it quite a bit.

I took paypal for an SV650 years ago. I made sure he gave it to me as a gift so as far as paypal was concerned, he was handing me the money just for being a swell guy, and there was no way he could reverse the payment as a bad sale.

That being said, I no longer use paypal unless it is an absolute necessity to make a deal on something. Too much hassle, too much skimming off every transaction, and the BS they pull pushing their anti gun agenda was enough for me to cancel my account.