Should I get VFR'ed?

joshfz.2008

why even ask :p go get it, you will never be sorry especially since you do 2 up riding. I was so obsessive about getting vfred that i bought the first one i saw with the amount he asked :( and vfrs dont stay "unsold" for long. If not buying plz share link to mykill whose been patiently searching for a looong time :)

Thread jack.........are you selling your cbr?

Its on craigslist at a high price with no one interested yet. Im looking for a cheaper VFR so I can keep both but really havent decided what I am doing yet. I dont see myself being able to go to the track enough for the next few years which is making the CBR less appealing.

Its on craigslist at a high price with no one interested yet. Im looking for a cheaper VFR so I can keep both but really havent decided what I am doing yet. I dont see myself being able to go to the track enough for the next few years which is making the CBR less appealing.

Thought that was yours I saw

I've had mine for a few years and like it allot. About the only negative thing I can say about it is it gets real hot, real fast on warm days if you're not moving. Never had any real issues with it. Plenty of power, plenty of speed, and handles great for as heavy as it is. Sad to say I will be selling it sometime in the near future after a few more payments. At my age with a lower back fusion, 3 shoulder surgeries, and recently a new hip, I am looking for something with a more "standard" riding position. The "sport" riding position is just a little too cramped for me lately.

Yes. If you have any questions or want advice on good price and what not PM me. I'm currently trying to help my kill find one too. I've probably gotten one of the better deals on a vfr I've seen in almost 3 years of owning it

Out of the 15 or so bikes I've had, the VFR is the only one I will most likely buy again(ok, besides the ducati which I did buy twice). The best all around street bike I've ever ridden. It's the bike I rode to all those colored states in my map.

Oh yea if it's an 02 ask if they've replaced any electrical components. Chances are they have had to but if they didn't...immediately drop your offer $500 cause you WILL need to replace it all ASAP if you don't want to get stranded

I love my viffer, only downsides that I see are that the valve adjustment is expensive if you dont do it yourself and my biggest complaint is that it generates alot of wind noise... or atleast I think it does.

Also it doesnt need to turn 6000rpm on the highway either.

Had mine for a couple of years, mostly commuting and a couple of all day trips, never had any issues with comfort, plenty of speed and flickability for me, only change I've made so far is to get pilot power 2s what a huge difference those tires have made. I absolutely love the bike can't see getting rid of it ever.