Just got this sexy bitch back from Adco

8mmDale

Steve up at Adco did the barrel threading, and I am extremely happy as always with his work. Took less than a week door to door to get it done and it was only $75 bucks.

M9CAN.jpg

Now I just need a drop leg holster for it and Ill be ready to start trying to transition with a 2 foot long gun lol.

Steve up at Adco did the barrel threading, and I am extremely happy as always with his work. Took less than a week door to door to get it done and it was only $75 bucks.

M9CAN.jpg

Now I just need a drop leg holster for it and Ill be ready to start trying to transition with a 2 foot long gun lol.

Looks good! My suggestion is to use CCI subsonics, 40gr 1025-1050fps. They seem to work better than most and for the price, they are hard to beat. Not to mention they are very consistent and accurate without stepping up to the Eley or other Match .22 subs. Believe it or not, I shoot them out of a pistol out to ~200yds and a rifle even further. :)

You can find them on sale for about $8 per 100 and ill usually buy a case at a time when I do. :)

HAHA never mind. the American Eagle box threw me off and I was thinking that was a .22 conversion for a second. Ignore everything I just said!!!! :)

Edited by flounder