wtf are people doing...

oldschoolsdime92

I hate that they even put this in the same catagory as weed!! Trust me people weed will not make you eat a dog or even bark like one!! If man made it (substance) and its not beer don't mess with it!!

I hate that they even put this in the same catagory as weed!! Trust me people weed will not make you eat a dog or even bark like one!! If man made it (substance) and its not beer don't mess with it!!

Yeah, apparently whomever wrote the article has not partaken in da spleefage.

Unfortunately k2 is legal and doesn't show up on a drug test.

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

If I'm not mistaken, K2 was pulled from the shelves in Ohio and made illegal earlier this year, or last year. There have been arrests made for those that are caught selling.

If I'm not mistaken, K2 was pulled from the shelves in Ohio and made illegal earlier this year, or last year. There have been arrests made for those that are caught selling.

I may be behind then. My experience comes from last summer.

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

That's correct. My smoke shop was one that got busted

THIS!!

wouldn't it make sense to just make pot legal, then we wouldn't have people trying this kind of shit?

AND THIS!!

Legalize it and these bathsalt using dirtybutts would spend their bathsalt money on weed.

I'll give yeast the credit for beer, so we're safe.

Roomates should have shot and killed the waste.

Best part is, just claim he was still high and chewing on the dog when you shot him. They find pieces of the pooch in his stomach and drugs in his system, your story sticks easily.