Any one riding tomorrow July 4

NinjaDoc

Forecast calls for weird 90+ plus thunderstorm after noon. I was planning to head out at 4:30 am and come back by 11:30 ish. But I guess most extreme northys can't make it at that time, seems like there are enough people to ride later on if you guys plan it among yourself

I have to get back early, :( I was hoping some one around here might want to ride early. But there seems to be interested riders, u guys shud ride. But tomorrow weather is blaaaah

Storm warning around here right now, hope it doesn't leave any debris, might scrap the whole plan if this keeps up

I rode the NSF at CRP today. Lots of cops on the way up, while there pulling people over near the track and on the way home. And it's hot as BALLS outside. Good luck to those who are riding.

+1 to IP's remarks.

170 miles on the Warrior today. Went east on 172 to 30, then hit 7 south to Rt.40, afterwards took Rt.9 back towards Canton. Rt.9 was great but I took it slow for the most part. No rain at all but we need it. I had on a full-face helmet, racing jacket, and gloves with jeans. Boots as well. There were plenty of people in shorts on cruisers though. Not I...