Go kart track rental?

jbot

Does anyone know anything about go kart tracks? We are in the process of trying to book a go kart track for a small party at pirc/beaver (hopefully it will work out ok) but if that falls through, I'm looking for backup options. Any one know anything?

As for what I'm looking for: just something that is lots of fun and quick enough to keep most of the guys entertained. Looking to not stray too far from Ohio.

Does anyone know anything about go kart tracks? We are in the process of trying to book a go kart track for a small party at pirc/beaver (hopefully it will work out ok) but if that falls through, I'm looking for backup options. Any one know anything?

As for what I'm looking for: just something that is lots of fun and quick enough to keep most of the guys entertained. Looking to not stray too far from Ohio.

There is an outdoor facilty in Camden Ohio - Southeast ohio, that has go kart races - I'm not sure of how often. Its a pretty good sized track out in farmland. I have watched some races and sometimes they let sumo bikes on the track. I suppose its been a couple summers since I have been out there.

The Beave Run track is good and the karts are fast. We did a work group outing there, and it was about $150 per person for almost 4 hours of racing.

I just seen that Lake County Speedway ( the former Painesville Speedway) that has kart racing on Wednesday nights. I an not sure how they set up the course for the karts, but the cost is $5 for 10-15 laps, or $20 for 5 sessions. THis seems to be the closest for racing karts.

Then out in Macedonia, there is a place called Swings and Things that has karts, but i think that course is smaller and probably designed more for kids than adults.

There is an outdoor facilty in Camden Ohio - Southeast ohio, that has go kart races - I'm not sure of how often. Its a pretty good sized track out in farmland. I have watched some races and sometimes they let sumo bikes on the track. I suppose its been a couple summers since I have been out there.

G&J

http://www.gandjkartway.com/

Hmm thanks for the suggestions guys, I added those two tracks to the list. You don't suppose they'll allow obvious strippers on to the track premises, do you?

Any other suggestions are much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Hmm thanks for the suggestions guys, I added those two tracks to the list. You don't suppose they'll allow obvious strippers on to the track premises, do you?

Any other suggestions are much appreciated.

Put up some canopies with walls. They'll never know....

Are you looking for a place that rents carts? Most of these places are BYOC... (or BYOK if they're "karts").

Hey, for rental carts/ karts and indoors (i.e. AC), check out http://www.funattheweb.com/

Theres a raised dining area that extends out into the track layout. Could put the strippers up there.

Edited by YSR_Racer_99

Definitely looking for a place that rents the karts. I don't think the electric karts will cut it but the secluded champaign room area sounds tempting, thanks!

Not a bad idea, but cincy is at the opposite corner of the state. All options will be looked into though. And if I have to I will try out every hook...err...I mean stripper in the area till I find the best one for the party.

hey, it worked, didn't it? pavlov works on just about anything with a brain. by the end of my $20 worth of singles, i had those fine classy ladies swinging around that thing like they were auditioning for cirque du soleil.

hey, it worked, didn't it? pavlov works on just about anything with a brain. by the end of my $20 worth of singles, i had those fine classy ladies swinging around that thing like they were auditioning for cirque du soleil.

Haha, I fucking love you Jinu!