New Bike, Part II

Dweezel

Well since the last post went to Hell in a hand basket, I've started a second one! My, arn't I resourceful. Here she is! signing the papers tomorrow, left a deposit, just wanted to sleep on it a night or two. I'm gonna get it don't know why I didn't just bring her home, wanted to find out if there's anything horrible about the 04 'Busa's I should know before I signed any papers.

So without further a'due, here's Suzie;

l_26f7afad6eb627a392648c6e70f24587.jpg

l_de2b14337753542b282224243e5b6e40.jpg

l_06fbb3eb107fdf294be8c5b71b18a88d.jpg

Of course those were quickies shot with my phone, when I bring her home I'll post up some good shots :D the bike is incredible, 5k miles, I thought it was an 07 when I looked at it it's so damn clean. there's a TINY scratch on the top of the rear seat cover, thats it. other than that the bike is 100% stock, down to the tires. It's so clean I can't begin to describe it.

Oh well, off to bed, I'll see you all in the morning

I like it.I'm currently looking for a busa myself.I want a wrecked one.No body work= no problem.

I think you'll like it.If you want to meet up and ride let me know.

Huh. Sounds like you might be up the same thing I've been thinking about........

I hope you wont be excluding people because of the size of their "PISTONS"....

I mean If that were the case we would have to start another website and put up firewalls to keep out all the under 1001cc crowd. We wouldnt want them enjoying a motorcycle at the same GPS coordinates as we were. That would be just icky!!!!! Yea, I know NNICK... Ill bring the smores again.

segregation is wrong and I wont stand for it any longer.

PS. Do you have any cookies left?...I need some thin mints!!!:wtf::popcorn::popcorn::weirdo:

In the other thread i said that my buddy has one for sale. Its an 04 with 1400 miles in the special red color. Full yosh system asking $7500. Let me know

thanks for the offer man, but not really a fan of the red, and I think this is an 05 the more I read about it, says the 'Flash to Pass' option started in 05, and this bike def has it.

Now the question is will you all (no nick not going to say anything about the track) actually put big distances on these bad boys? I am hoping to do some long weekend rides this year along with my annual September Ride down to Georgia (hour + south of ATL) on my 1000..

segregation is wrong and I wont stand for it any longer.

PS. Do you have any cookies left?...I need some thin mints!!!:wtf::popcorn::popcorn::weirdo:

:lol: Segregation is wrong!

Hey I am getting sick of girl scout cookies being everywhere! :lol: My work is flooded with them and all the time I walk out of a Kroger here there are kids trying to get rid of their last few boxes. I hate them already..lol. I really like the caramel delites.:cool:

Now the question is will you all (no nick not going to say anything about the track) actually put big distances on these bad boys? I am hoping to do some long weekend rides this year along with my annual September Ride down to Georgia (hour + south of ATL) on my 1000..

I'm going to try some distance riding. They're so freaking comfortable. I wouldn't mind finally seeing Dweezels ride in person and also get to meet many others because I will have more of a comfy ride. You might get one too Chris?

Hey Dweezel! Post a picture as soon as you get it home and out in the sun. :cool:

I'm going to try some distance riding. They're so freaking comfortable. I wouldn't mind finally seeing Dweezels ride in person and also get to meet many others because I will have more of a comfy ride. You might get one too Chris?

Hey Dweezel! Post a picture as soon as you get it home and out in the sun. :cool:

If I could sell my Gix 1k for $8000 I might but I'll never get that now... With racing costs this year I cant eat the difference. I know I might be able to find a 07 or 06 red one, but the chances of finding someone who wants blue orange gix 1000 is rare.

I will get pix up as soon as I pick it up!

Thats kinda why I went with the bigbore, The woman and I want to take a ride down to VA beach, maybe Florida, and I'm in C-bus a shit ton as well (a 3 hour drive), and the added comfort was well worth the handling sacrifice. That and just the physical size of it made it SOOO much more comfortable to me, I was sold as soon as I threw my leg over it!

Busa is Hydraulic clutch, just make sure your clutch line is long enough to handle the Heli bars.

We put a set of Heli bars on my dad's TL-S then everytime you turn the bars it adjusts the clutch.

We put the stock bars back and it still adjust the clutch on us...

I would love to get back to Cranberry Mt. Lodge in VA. though if I do I am not riding, but driving the truck with the dirt bike. That 3 mile driveway would be killer. (and maybe acutally a killer.)

Awsome thanks Zorro.Any idea on price?

Sorry, I don't have a price for ya. My guess is that it's way over priced. They have a used Honda TRX 300/350EX (not sure which) there. I'm also not sure on the year. However, I have a 2003 400ex and I paid roughly 2600 for it (private). They wanted the same for this POS quad which had bald tires, rusty frame and other parts, and plastics that were in very bad shape.

Another quick reason as to why it's probably over-priced. When I bought my new R1 there, I traded in my old CBR600 F3. I got 3k for it, which was my goal (I paid $4500, rode it for 3 years, dropped it once, put 12k miles on it). I had to go back to Hinds to deliver them a spare key and the owner's manual for it...The CBR was out on the sales floor with a $5200-$5300 price tag on it.

My advice, buy private :)