Calling all "Ignorant F's", I mean track guys...

Moto-Brian

I would agree that a track day should be considered a must do for anyone who wants to ride a sportbike fast. Even if they don't think they'll ever go back to the track (which is a lie).

I started riding when i was 16, and bought salvage and rebuilt my first sportbike (F3) when I was 18. My father had the foresight to see the dangerous potential and acutally paid for my first track day with FastTrax....it likely saved my life. I'm not saying that I've not done stupid things on the road that I shouldn't, but I certianly knew my limits much better.

Thus, what seperates you from riders like NinjaNick... You are welcome to join us at Mid-O and even if you can't, come by since it isn't all that far from you.

By the way, wasn't I talking with you over those FZR forks? My buddy has yet to get back with me. I think I forgot all about it, honestly. If he has them, consider them yours for nothing. Sorry for it being so late and all...

Yea that was me and its totally cool, i understand everyone gets busy/sidetracked.

To be honest i need some track time, my riding form is probably ugly and sometimes i am not quite sure if my turn in and hold in the turn is proper. Occasionally while in turn the bike will start to sweep outside and it scares the shit out of me and on the road its not what i want to happen. At least a the track people can watch me and i can feel less scared about hurting others all while concentrating on learning

well im all about learning fo sho!! even before all this big blow up on here i have been talking with all my buddies i ride with here in town and this year is the year i have decided that im gonna do the track and hopefully get them to join me. i have rode going on three years now and i want to safely find my limits.

i always have my ears open for advice to figure out where i can be better and i hope that if i can make it this year (fingers crossed) i would like to take advantage of some of this free advice i hear lizard and some of the other track riders talking about.

I rode dirt bikes for a long time before I ever had a street bike. I rode cruisers and such for a long time before I got a sportbike. I rode sportbikes for a long time before I raced.

Once I started racing I realized that all those miles under my belt didn't really teach me one single thing about how a bike really works, or what they're capable of doing.

As a matter of fact, I probably didn't realize it until I saw a friend of mine turn laps at Nelson in 1:10's....on a STOCK MOTOR SV-650.

My opinion? NN is full of shit, and one day someone will hand him his ass....

well im all about learning fo sho!! even before all this big blow up on here i have been talking with all my buddies i ride with here in town and this year is the year i have decided that im gonna do the track and hopefully get them to join me. i have rode going on three years now and i want to safely find my limits.

i always have my ears open for advice to figure out where i can be better and i hope that if i can make it this year (fingers crossed) i would like to take advantage of some of this free advice i hear lizard and some of the other track riders talking about.

Just look us up at the track. I'd be glad to help if I can. I know Drew will, too... Bring all your buddies. I think it is great getting more street riders up to the track to help them become smarter and better riders overall...