Dpms ar15

Blitz

Don't want need to sell this but I need a vehicle.

I'm selling this with reservations. DPMS AR15, chambered for 223 & 556. Vltor collapsible butt stock, UTG rail system forearm, barrel is 1-9 twist. Comes with 2 mags and a DPMS case. DPMS Model A15

Practically in mint condition. Less than 100 rounds through it with not a single malfunction. Asking $900 on Armslist but for OR guys $850 firm

2011-10-15231258.jpg

?action=view&current=2011-10-15231258.jpg

2011-10-15231223.jpg

2011-10-14161800.jpg

1342491812.jpg

1342491875.jpg

1342491925.jpg

?action=view&current=2011-10-15231223.jpg

?action=view&current=2011-10-15231136.jpg

?action=view&current=2011-10-15231049.jpg

?action=view&current=2011-10-14161800.jpg

Edited by Blitz

What model? I have a mini sass and a 308ap4

No specific model. It was custom built. Probably most like the sportical with the flat rail top, but it has a forward assist.

Can't take any trades. I have a vehicle in mind already.

well shit, I still want this but timing is off :(

Let me know when you are ready. I have 4 that I am prolly going to remove from the safe sooner or later for a tax stamped item. I'm in no hurry and really haven't even decided which 4 but whenever you are ready maybe ill decide and give you picked of the litter.

No specific model. It was custom built. Probably most like the sportical with the flat rail top, but it has a forward assist.

Can't take any trades. I have a vehicle in mind already.

You will have much better luck posting pics and model numbers. Noone is going to shell out 850 with the little to no info you gave.

Let me know when you are ready. I have 4 that I am prolly going to remove from the safe sooner or later for a tax stamped item. I'm in no hurry and really haven't even decided which 4 but whenever you are ready maybe ill decide and give you picked of the litter.

Sweet! I have to get through moving in two weeks and buying whatever stuff I need to furnish the place and see where the finances end up at that point. I have yet to shoot the Glock I got but if I don't like it I might sell that for extra funds :D

I'm on my phone and will post pics shortly. Thought I gave enough info that if anyone was interested they could contact me. I wasn't exactly expecting a check in the mail.

well shit, I still want this but timing is off :(

Sorry we couldn't make a deal Bad. I wanted that suit.....still do actually though I know you were able to make a deal for it. The necessity to get a caged vehicle just kind of came up.

I might be interested in that deal. Gotta fix the truck first and see how bad that's gonna hurt.

Pics added
Now thats how you sell a gun.
Well everyone is interested in your AR15-Mart Todd.

Thanks for the thread hijack :)

You're welcome, its what I do. But mine are not really for sale right now, don't know when or even which 4. So you have a good solid head start. Take it to Dales and let him put it on his shelf, you'll prolly get it sold faster

. I have yet to shoot the Glock I got but if I don't like it I might sell that for extra funds :D

It's a Glock you mise well just sell it now and save yourself the hassle later!! :D