Fox news and the republicans fear mongering again! :)

crb

Innocent? Sorry not a fact, its your opinion.

And what had he been convicted of?

Well then let's just kill everyone then, everyone is guilty of something...

Oh great purveyor of facts...what did he confess to you before he died?

Edited by magley64

And what had he been convicted of?

Well then let's just kill everyone then, everyone is guilty of something...

Oh great purveyor of facts...

Martin's innocence is in questuon just as zimmerman's. Both can't be innocent and a court of law has not determined which one is innocent. Until the court decides its all opinion. Hell even then its opinion, but its official government opinion. :)

I'm pretty sure that born outside the country is not a US citizen by parentage unless, it's on US soil overseas. Which would be embassies & etc, and the exception given to US service men and women. Those children have to declare at age eighteen which country they wish to be a citizen of. Yes, there's a form for that.

One of my friends was USA/English combo citizen until age 18 when he declared. He was born on an airbase in England. Technically he could visit England without a passport. Why? Because he had a birth certificate that said he was born there. That made him an English citizen.

• Upvote 1

Some of that is true personally, almost none is true politically, and it's not really important who I am anyway. (Btw, that would be borderline, I'm not entering a ship or a plane)

I have PLENTY of experience with rednecks... the key is a glorious lack of sophistication... infuse a little southern twang, some racism, a shot gun, a love for cheap beer, and nascar, you're pretty much there... I can provide many examples if you like, I went to high school with nearly 100 of them.

Dude, you roll in a dune buggy and screwed commercial outdoor speakers to the fairing od your sportbike. YOU ARE A REDNECK. Just being an extreme liberal wacko doesn't put you in the sophisticated crowd.

You are also super easy trollbait.

Dude, you roll in a dune buggy and screwed commercial outdoor speakers to the fairing od your sportbike. YOU ARE A REDNECK. Just being an extreme liberal wacko doesn't put you in the sophisticated crowd.

no, "liberal wacko" wouldn't = sophisticated, (not that I am a liberal wacko either)

I read a pretty funny quote the other day from HBO's the newsroom, it went as follows: "I’m a registered Republican, I only seem Liberal because I believe that hurricanes are caused by barometric pressure and not gay marriage"

Where I claim my sophistication is mainly through my education, understanding of science, and lack of superstitious beliefs.

I put motorcycle speakers on my motorcycle...

and yes, I built a dune buggy to tool around town in...with my own 2 hands using the education that I'm still paying for, and the intelligence that I'm fortunate enough to have.

Edited by magley64

I'm pretty sure that born outside the country is not a US citizen by parentage unless, it's on US soil overseas.

I'm pretty sure you pulled that out of your ass

Natural-born citizen

Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?

The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps. The Constitution authorizes the Congress to do create clarifying legislation in Section 5 of the 14th Amendment; the Constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4, also allows the Congress to create law regarding naturalization, which includes citizenship.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

• Anyone born inside the United States *
  • Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
  • Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
  • Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
  • Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
  • Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
  • Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
  • A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S

• Upvote 1

Last time I checked the Constitution requires NATURAL BORN CITIZENSHIP!

Which Obama possesses. Refuting this confirmed, concrete fact is directly implying that B-Rock "The Islamic Shock" Hussein Fartbongo's birth certificate is a forgery.

Not too many issues are cut-and-dry like this, but there you have it. You either believe the word of the undoubtedly thousands of Republican officials who have upheld its legitimacy, or you're a birther. There are no Constitutional issues here, no vagaries of something Ben Franklin said while plowing a French maid and proofreading the Declaration of Independence, there's just the undisputed truth, and then there's what you, personally, believe without having a shred of solid evidence to back it up.

No, it's not. I'm not assuming anything. No where have I ever said I believe it's forged or a fake. My comment was directed to statements such as IP's.

Apparently the end justifies the means.

See, it's little obscure jabs like that that tell me that you lean towards birtherism. Don't get me wrong, I understand why you do it, no one likes to be called "birther", it's like being called a "Klansman" or a "cat lady", or, perhaps more accurately, a "crazy person". The end doesn't justify the means because there ARE NO MEANS. You (speaking to the general conservative) don't like the guy. I get it. You want him out of office. I get that too. To expedite things along, you're hoping for a magic bullet that's just going to up and throw him out of the White House overnight. Protip: This ain't the way you're going to do it. Who knows, maybe in his (possible) second term he'll nail a intern in the Oval Office, and you can all collectively circle-jerk and throw around moral codes like you did in the late '90's. Until that happens, or until you manufacture some flimsy reason to try and impeach him, he's a natural born citizen of the United States, he's YOUR CIC, and he's the current, sitting President.

Period.

Which Obama possesses. Refuting this confirmed, concrete fact is directly implying that B-Rock "The Islamic Shock" Hussein Fartbongo's birth certificate is a forgery.

Not too many issues are cut-and-dry like this, but there you have it. You either believe the word of the undoubtedly thousands of Republican officials who have upheld its legitimacy, or you're a birther. There are no Constitutional issues here, no vagaries of something Ben Franklin said while plowing a French maid and proofreading the Declaration of Independence, there's just the undisputed truth, and then there's what you, personally, believe without having a shred of solid evidence to back it up.

See, it's little obscure jabs like that that tell me that you lean towards birtherism. Don't get me wrong, I understand why you do it, no one likes to be called "birther", it's like being called a "Klansman" or a "cat lady", or, perhaps more accurately, a "crazy person". The end doesn't justify the means because there ARE NO MEANS. You (speaking to the general conservative) don't like the guy. I get it. You want him out of office. I get that too. To expedite things along, you're hoping for a magic bullet that's just going to up and throw him out of the White House overnight. Protip: This ain't the way you're going to do it. Who knows, maybe in his (possible) second term he'll nail a intern in the Oval Office, and you can all collectively circle-jerk and throw around moral codes like you did in the late '90's. Until that happens, or until you manufacture some flimsy reason to try and impeach him, he's a natural born citizen of the United States, he's YOUR CIC, and he's the current, sitting President.

Period.

Didn't say that he wasn't natural born. I said his mother being a US citizen doesn't make him natural born.

Personally he is "elected" at this point if we find out he isn't natural born it will cause even more problems as precedent would be set. I also find it funny that this shit keeps going instead of just voting the fool out. By now people should realize the court refuses to hear tge cases because the end justifies the means.

Let's not inpeach him at this point, I don't want to hear "If Obama could have finished his term...."

he could be standing at this hour...:rolleyes:

He is probably on the golf course about now or heading for Martha's Vineyard on vacation.

Edited by crb

Didn't say that he wasn't natural born. I said his mother being a US citizen doesn't make him natural born.

Which is your personal opinion that happens to have absolutely no basis in actual fact. You can believe whatever you want, but don't expect me or any rational person to take you seriously when you begin making shit up out of thin air.

Personally he is "elected" at this point if we find out he isn't natural born it will cause even more problems as precedent would be set. I also find it funny that this shit keeps going instead of just voting the fool out. By now people should realize the court refuses to hear tge cases because the end justifies the means.

Hey man, if that's what lets you go to sleep at night, keep fuckin' that chicken.

Which is your personal opinion that happens to have absolutely no basis in actual fact. You can believe whatever you want, but don't expect me or any rational person to take you seriously when you begin making shit up out of thin air.

Hey man, if that's what lets you go to sleep at night, keep fuckin' that chicken.

Must be lost Justin what chicken am I supposedly fucking?

Must be lost Justin what chicken am I supposedly fucking?

The rationalization that "the court refuses to hear the cases because the end justifies the means." No, the Court(s) refuse to hear the case because the plaintiffs have absolutely no legal standing to do anything, probably due to the fact that they have no argument that's rooted in any basis of fact.

You can use any made up rationalization you want, but that's simply proof positive that you continue to fuck that chicken.

The rationalization that "the court refuses to hear the cases because the end justifies the means." No, the Court(s) refuse to hear the case because the plaintiffs have absolutely no legal standing to do anything, probably due to the fact that they have no argument that's rooted in any basis of fact.

You can use any made up rationalization you want, but that's simply proof positive that you continue to fuck that chicken.

Quite a few of us chicken fuckers out here I guess. :dunno:

Are you still fucking the Obama isn't a Marxist chicken?

Quite a few of us chicken fuckers out here I guess. :dunno:

Are you still fucking the Obama isn't a Marxist chicken?

Ah, the old asking to disprove a negative, always the hallmark of an informed and rational argument. The Glenn Beck/Rush is strong with you.

Also, just because there are "quite a few" of you, doesn't diminish the fact that you are collectively all idiots in this regard.

Edited by Cheech

Well' date=' studies show the average I.Q. of an American citizen is just a couple clicks past 100. So, that could explain some of you guys. :dunno:[/quote']

and that's the average, so about half of the people are below that...:eek:

Ah, the old asking to disprove a negative, always the hallmark of an informed and rational argument. The Glenn Beck/Rush is strong with you.

Also, just because there are "quite a few" of you, doesn't diminish the fact that you are collectively all idiots in this regard.

Never listened to Rush, and only listened to Beck a few times not impressed at all. I also don't watch fox news. Sorry try again chicken fucker. Keep fucking your Obama is not a Marxist chicken MSNBC fanboy.

Yes we can! FORWARD! Yes we can! Lean Forward!

Edited by crb

Never listened to Rush, and only listened to Beck a few times not impressed at all. I also don't watch fox news. Sorry try again chicken fucker. Keep fucking your Obama is not a Marxist chicken MSNBC fanboy.

Yes we can! FORWARD! Yes we can! Lean Forward!

Now you're just trolling. If you wanted a circlejerk, why don't you post in freerepublic? You'd get all kinds of positive reinforcement there.