The dark knight rises

gen3flygirl

If I see it, I hope there are a bunch of CCW folks in the theater. Wear your bulletproof vest and carry along a gas mask.

Whats wrong with people? You wanna take yourself out, go for it, but why try to take out a room full of people AND LEAVE YOURSELF UNSCATHED?!?!.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

If I see it, I hope there are a bunch of CCW folks in the theater. Wear your bulletproof vest and carry along a gas mask.

Whats wrong with people? You wanna take yourself out, go for it, but why try to take out a room full of people AND LEAVE YOURSELF UNSCATHED?!?!.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

So he can be famous and have the news explore his bad childhood and make him the national center of attention until the next nutball pulls off the same shit. Someone should have accidently executed the piece of shit last night.

I won't go see a 3 hr movie in theaters, and I'm not sure I will see it due to the political crap I'm.the movie. Still having watched avatar for the same reason.

dear god tell me you are not talking about the Limbaugh shit?

Only saw one Batman movie and that was in 1990. It had Michael Keaton as batman and Jack Nikolson as the joker. I was 13 then. Never been into Batman to care to watch them. Seems like they made tons of them too.

Your missing out on this franchise.;)

I won't go see a 3 hr movie in theaters, and I'm not sure I will see it due to the political crap I'm.the movie. Still having watched avatar for the same reason.

It is a movie........not real!!!!!!

Only saw one Batman movie and that was in 1990. It had Michael Keaton as batman and Jack Nikolson as the joker. I was 13 then. Never been into Batman to care to watch them. Seems like they made tons of them too.

That was the last one i saw up until The Dark Knight with Heath Ledger. Im no Batman fan but it was still a good movie. You should watch it.

That was the last one i saw up until The Dark Knight with Heath Ledger. Im no Batman fan but it was still a good movie. You should watch it.

What he said^^ Ive seen almost all of em, expect for batman begins, and The Dark Knight that he's talking about is by far the best I've seen and his performance as the Joker will never be topped. There are 2 great Joker actors IMO, Jack Nickleson and Heath Ledger.

So, I just need to watch the Dark Knight series? How many are there? I ask because with the hype they must be good.

I own fantastic 4s, Spidermans, and other comic based movies. They all are good IMO, so maybe I should give Batman a chance. :dunno:

its Batman Begins, Dark Knight and the Dark Knight rises. I've seen just about every Batman movie and hands down I think the last 3 are the coolest simply because of the amazing special effects and storylines

It's OK. I'm sure the latest Madea is still in theaters. Leave the intelligent movies to the intelligent people.

what is the political crap in batman?

what is the political crap in batman?

I swear if he regurgitates the shit that Limbaugh spewed I'm going to consider him a mouthbreather worse than his absolute least favorite liberal ever. I normally give crb far more credit to put together rationale thoughts so there must be more than the Limbaugh thing because I can't believe someone of crb's intelligence could believe that

statements and theories like that is what makes the super conservative right so moronic and punch themselves in the own dick when it comes to electing who they want

Edited by Bad324

It is a movie........not real!!!!!!

Exactly why I don't care to go see a occupy gotham movie. I don't want to go to a movie theater to see political crap. I go to laugh and be in make believe. :) besides the movie is 2hr 45 mins long, I prefer to watch long movies at home. The last couple years we haven't been to many movies.