wayne

mudrunnerz

Was a great ride, we went from P3 all the way to Begleys campground and back! Then we re-fueled and road to the water fall area, or whats left of it. After that we road the 1985 loop and hit the by pass. I think we went like 54 miles or so in all.

Nick a guy you guys have not met yet called me last night and wants to set up a weekend trip not this coming weekend but next (11th and 12th) to Wayne. Probably camp at Williams Friday night and Saturday night. Let me know if you guys can make it.

Nick a guy you guys have not met yet called me last night and wants to set up a weekend trip not this coming weekend but next (11th and 12th) to Wayne. Probably camp at Williams Friday night and Saturday night. Let me know if you guys can make it.

you two run along and play and have a good time:rolleyes:....(clearing throat) EEUUAAUUMMM!!!

That's the weekend I will be in West Virginia.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah there is alot of people that go during that weekend but nice to see all the different quads

Good point, and you get to examine them closely at parade speeds.

If I were riding Labor Day weekend, I'd go to Perry....never crowded there, and if it is go find a trail off the main ones.