Dyno Day April 15th

DTM Brian

Hello All.

To get the word out about Dyno Tune's New Mobile Motorcycle Dyno, I will be having a dyno day on April 15th from Noon till whenever. The cost will be $30.00 per bike and will include 3 Test Pulls including Horsepower, Torque and Air Fuel Ratios. It will be $30.00 for 1 run or 3 runs. No tuning will be done at this time. However, we can talk about tuning and the possible gains based on the information we get from the dyno results.

If you are not ready or not interested in the dyno at this time, come on out anyway. The more bikes the better. But if you are the least bit curious about how much power your bike makes, Then lets get it on the roller. :banana:

The address of the shop is:

311 OPM Companies Drive

Galloway, OH 43119.

I am 2.2 miles west of where 270 crosses over West Broad St. Head down W Broad St. and when you see the driving range on the north side of W Broad, You have found the shop.

The rest of the info is for Ohio Riders only.

I am going to post this on Columbus Racing as well. However, If Ohio Riders wants to have a cook out, they are welcome to. I myself am going to be busy with the dyno so it will be up to others if they want a cook out to put this together. I would say everyone who plans on attending pitch in a few bucks for food. You are more then welcome to do this if the members of Ohio Riders is interested. Just please do you part to help keep trash where it belongs.. In the trash can. I guess the thing to do is Let Satan and others who have some pull on this board decide this part of it.

Whether you dyno or do not dyno. I hope to see as many of you there as possible. I still have lots of people to meet in person from the board. Come by for a short visit.

Thank you and see you then.

kickass. i should have the 600 together by then, but the tune would be WAY off. i've got no map in it yet and it'll be way lean. would be cool to just get some numbers though i guess.

I have a grill. I can definitely use your help Yota, and anyone else who wants to help.

Not a problem, always willing to help!

kickass. i should have the 600 together by then, but the tune would be WAY off. i've got no map in it yet and it'll be way lean. would be cool to just get some numbers though i guess.

If you have a power commander on it we could just load up a different map real quick. Still wouldnt be perfect but maybe not as lean :dunno:

anybody check the weather on that day

Ten day forecast as of now shows a high of 62, low of 41, and a 60% chance of rain.

Chances are it will change though so it is so far in advance.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/b ... v_business

If the rain prevents us from doing this day. We will move it to the following sunday or whatever weekend day works best. I start traveling with the big dyno in may. So we need to try to do it in april weather permitting. If not we will make it happen in may. For now. April 15th is the plan.

I have a grill. I can definitely use your help Yota, and anyone else who wants to help.

If you have a power commander on it we could just load up a different map real quick. Still wouldnt be perfect but maybe not as lean :dunno:

yea i've got the PCIII, Ignition Module,quickshifter, and lcd screen. thank god Dynojet sponsors me now... :bow:

Honestly, I do not mind letting guys swap a map out. I just do not want to get into doing extensive tuning on this day so we can get all the bikes through that want to dyno in a timely fashion. I always try to go the extra mile for the customers. So I will try to help out as much as time allows. I believe I have the power commander software loaded on a laptop at the shop. If we find a bike that is need of a lot of work, Maybe we can save it for last or reschedule a time to do some tuning. My tuning rates are pretty darn reasonable on bikes.