Got a bodyguard today if anyone is looking

8mmDale

Got a brand new Smith and Wesson bodyguard .380 today and its pretty darn cool! The trigger is a bit long, but it is tiny and has a built in laser. $359.99

Also got a pretty clean Ruger P89 9mm pistol, but it has no magazine. Has everything else including the original box. Says special edition on it, but Im not sure whats so special about it! $185 bucks takes it.

I would be interested in the Ruger if you are ever up by me. I would take that tonight actually if you were closer. Looking for something to keep in the night stand.

Edited by JStump

Also got a pretty clean Ruger P89 9mm pistol, but it has no magazine. Has everything else including the original box. Says special edition on it, but Im not sure whats so special about it! $185 bucks takes it.

The guy with the 2 shotguns and the Henry came back then I assume, he had that too.
I'll take the Ruger. You're in c bus correct?

Nobama 2012

Yes, Hilliard. I was going to send you a message but guess I don't have to now. lol

I really like .380s and have owned several of the classics from Colt, Beretta, Sig, Walther, Jennings (awesome.....not). I have to say that my wife's bodyguard is one of the better shooters.

I would be interested in the Ruger if you are ever up by me. I would take that tonight actually if you were closer. Looking for something to keep in the night stand.

get a shotgun and a bigger nightstand...:D

get a shotgun and a bigger nightstand...:D

Have a 7 shot Western Auto Revelation which I believe is basically a Mossberg 500 with a Sears brand on it but not a big enough nightstand apparently lol.

Need to make a trip man, when deals like that come along you need to go get it. Gots to jump

Well he quoted me the cost to ship, but I can pick up if needed. Was waiting on confirmation from Dale. PM me your or Dale's number so we can get this ironed out.

Nobama 2012