Knox contour race back protector and knox chest protector

Hoblick

I snagged up a Knox contour race back protector and chest protector for an amazing price yesterday.

Havent ever tried them before, read to s of reviews, all positive.

I hope the are as good as protection and confirtable as the forcefield arour i was using.

Anybody using the knox contour?

Ill put up a review after i get a chance to use them on the 5th

I have the Aegis and a Know chest pro. They are awesome!

saw the aegis, but just didnt really like the design of it, i felt like that contour would be a more comfortable fit, similar to my forcefield stuff.

comes in on wed, so i guess ill find out then

saw the aegis, but just didnt really like the design of it, i felt like that contour would be a more comfortable fit, similar to my forcefield stuff.

comes in on wed, so i guess ill find out then

Yeah, it was a toss up for me. I tried it on and the Aegis was longer where I wanted it and I like that it isn't so bulky. The newest back protector they make (Metasys?? - cannot remember the name) is pretty damn cool also. Again, more form fitting and wraps around the contours of your back more naturally.

You're welcome to try mine back to back (No pun intended). I think as many guys that like Contour, there are as many that prefer Aegis. So, both are awesome.

I've been riding with the contour touring back protector all season and I have no complaints. It's comfortable, has good coverage and I forget it's even there when I'm riding. I have nothing to compare it to personally, but it looks like it has more protection than the Forcefield back protectors.