possible internet ammo ban

kawi kid

I'm not trolling at all. I saw it in the headlines of Jews and decided to posy it. If it gains steam ill contact my representatives accordingly. Is that wrong? Is that trolling?

one of those liberal democrats that hates Jews, ehhh?

:trolldad:

I'm not trolling at all. I saw it in the headlines of Jews and decided to posy it. If it gains steam ill contact my representatives accordingly. Is that wrong? Is that trolling?

I realize I've been absent for a couple of months, but my Jew sense started tingling, so I thought I'd check this out...

As you were.

• Upvote 2

Fair enough -- no one is marching to Capitol Hill.

But, I still find it amusing that people get worked up enough to start the immediate political bashing over something this trivial - introducing a bill that would be reviewed.

I never political bashed. I might have offended a few of the Jewish folks with my auto correct fail but that is all I'm to blame for.

I'm sorry Rep will be given accordingly :)

I never political bashed. I might have offended a few of the Jewish folks with my auto correct fail but that is all I'm to blame for.

I'm sorry Rep will be given accordingly :)

If "News" gets autocorrected to "Jews" then I hope you never try to type "trigger job". :wtf:

But, I still find it amusing that people get worked up enough to start the immediate political bashing over something this trivial - introducing a bill that would be reviewed.

The political bashing is deserved, when ridiculous and pointless knee-jerk bullshit gets proposed. And, the sooner we shout and make our voices heard to those who represent us the faster these issues die on the vine, as they should.

I guess the left never goes full fucking retard over proposed legislation that will likely never see the light of day?

It's one thing to talk about the chance a bill has, it's quite another to point some blame at the fucktards pushing for it.

Some of us can multi-task. I don't think any gun control has the political mustard to make it to the president's desk right now, unless tacked onto things (like Schumer is trying to do with the cyber security bill), but the trend of pushing for it needs fought against early and hard, IMHO.

Just as most liberals would react if this were an anti-abortion bill, or a strengthening of the Patriot Act, or whatever.

hope that Cabela's on Polaris opens up soon, easy enough to walk in and buy 1,000 rounds bulk...

It's easy enough to walk into Vance and buy 1000rds bulk, but if this happens I bet prices will go up because they don't have to compete with whatever random remote shop has an internet special this week. :(

I bet every state is all for this just to collect more sales tax. I heard not everybody accurately tracks their out-of-state purchases for reporting on their state return, believe it or not. :eek:

And what good is it to report bulk purchases? They gonna knock on doors and ask if you are planning a shooting spree? "Yeah, we saw that guy ordered 1000rds of ammo before he shot up that place, but when we knocked on his door last week he said he wasn't planning anything sinister." :nono:

I also saw this on semi-mainstream news. Would be an excuse to stock up if prices weren't already election-inflated. :mad:

no, no, you're taking it out of context. He was talking about roads and teachers and stuff, so if you have a road in front of your business, the gub-ment put it there, and <that's> why those successful businesses are successful.

damn trolling neo-cons... :nono:

The bill also would force ammunition dealers to report large sales of bullets and other munitions to law enforcement authorities

Looks like they have finally re-written all the rules now that bullets are considered the dangerous portion of a round ammunition. The amount of anti-gun propaganda surrounding Obama is absolutely astronomical. Anyone remember when he banned black guns back in '08? Yeah, me neither. I refuse to believe or even begin to think about these far off "what if" scenarios that will apparently jeopardize everything. The NRA is too big of a lobbyist to let something like this just slip through the cracks anyways.

I laugh at 1000 rounds of ammo being considered a big purchase. The most I ever picked up on loaded ammo for personal use in one day was just over 5,000. None of it was .22 either, all pistol ammo 9mm-45acp. Biggest purchase all in one caliber was 3,100 or so of .30-06 ammo. Largest bullet purchase for reloading was 7,000 bullets. Heck, just yesterday a buddy came over from work and we loaded 1,000 rounds of 40S&W for him. It took just over 3 hours of work on the reloading bench to pound them all out. :wtf::rolleyes: God forbid I am a crazy man now.:nono: It's a shame that in the 16 years I have been collecting and shooting guns I have watched so many attempts at taking away our rights. Most of these attempts have only proceeded to push law abiding people into buying more guns and ammo.

Every time one of these unstable jackholes thinks that killing a bunch of bystanders is a good fucking idea it just makes me cringe. I would like to propose a law that states that unstable mofo's need to only go on shooting rampages in locations where there are other heavily armed people. Tactical pistol traning ranges, police departments or military bases. At least then it will be a fair fight.:D