Holmes has fans

kawi kid

it's not anything new, Zimmerman has plenty of supporters...

Honestly, no, people have shown support for murderers since the beginning of time.

Verbal equivalent to gas on a fire. This should be fun.

it's not anything new, Zimmerman has plenty of supporters...:trollface:

Honestly, no, people have shown support for murderers since the beginning of time.

The seventy people shot by Holmes weren't slamming his head off the ground. But troll on.....

Manson had supporters too, a lot of them if I recall correctly. I'm sure Recon will be around shortly to correct me if I'm wrong.

Some people just like to watch the world burn, knowing that they could never be the person that threw the match.

meh not really... they are all gossip rags that just feed you sensationalist crap.

post some stories from access hollywood or entertainment tonight lol.

im not saying they don't have some truth to them... there's a little bit im sure. but journalistic integrity is not what they are known for, or what they strive to acheive.

im sure holmes has some fans out there... so what? there are people out there who love hitler too. im sure we can find some people who think stalin and pol pot were awesome too... whats the point? why is this news?

there are people out there who love hitler too.

whats the point? why is this news?

Oh yeah, Neo-nazi's are out there for sure....

the reason it's news is simply because that's the lightning rod news story of the hour, and everyone is trying to cover every possible angle, and elicit every possible emotional response so you'll keep watching.

Edited by magley64

Maybe it seems a little too soon for me to see kids shitting on the victims of such an awful crime? Dunno just pissed me off when I heard it and thought I would share it and spark some discussion.

too soon?

I find it odd, that it's not the actions of the few idiots to show support for this alleged mass murderer That are the problem, but rather the timing that you find abhorrent...

so It would be cool if they would just wait a week or 2? how long before they say "go holmes" before it stops pissing you off?

Maybe it seems a little too soon for me to see kids shitting on the victims of such an awful crime?

yeah definitely. but is there a time limit after which its ok to start shitting on them? there are people out there to this day, who think the holocaust was a great idea.... i guess my point is why do we need to give these idiots the spotlight?

The seventy people shot by Holmes weren't slamming his head off the ground. But troll on.....

If it weren't for all the witnesses, how would you know that? You'd have to take the word of an alleged murderer because he had some cuts on his head that may or may not have shown up before a shot was fired.

no matter, you get my point.

If it weren't for all the witnesses, how would you know that? You'd have to take the word of an alleged murderer because he had some cuts on his head that may or may not have shown up before a shot was fired.

no matter, you get my point.

Or the fact he was caught by the police at his car taking off his gear really helped point out who the shooter was...

But if you want to get into another one of your pointless troll-athons save it.

Magley you are one strange and bizarre person, are you even from this country?

Yep, born in the city for which the county was named, 28 years and almost 1 month ago...

What makes me strange and bizarre?

Edited by magley64

Or the fact he was caught by the police at his car taking off his gear really helped point out who the shooter was...

But.if you want to get into another one of your pointless troll-athons save it.

that's kinda my point, there weren't all those people around when Z shot M, and the only word you have to go on is the word of the killer... Now can you tell me why you seem more apt to support the killer in one scenario, and find the killer in the other scenario abhorrent?

• Downvote 1