Valley view 8-1

Tonik

I was thinking about stopping by just to check things out. I am sure it is extra crowded there. I don't think Paul Jr. makes any products for a 1982 Suzuki, but might be cool to see something he designed in person.

How many Affliction t-shirts have you seen in the crowd? Just curious. :)

Good set of pics. I was there with 330Racing behind the stage to the right by the bike ramp. Didn't stay too long since once Paul Jr. got on stage everyone rushed up and you couldn't see much, plus I wanted to beat the mad dash out of the parking lot. Still a pretty cool event altogether.

Ok, pics are up. Was talking to one of the QubX guys...a fellow network dude. That bike cost 250k.

Not to build. That's just what they PAID.

I don't understand why these companies will pay a quarter of a million dollars for something so low-tech. Especially a technology company!

So it has an iPad built in? Shouldn't a bike "that represents their company" have fuel injection, variable valve timing, 10 different traction control maps, ABS with electronic assist, throttle by wire, and a bunch of other stuff Paul Jr. Has never even heard of, let alone built?

I get that most of that stuff doesn't belong on a "chopper," but that's part of my point. This bike is like an elevator in an outhouse. It's schizophrenic.

I've known about this for weeks and have had everyone I know with a bike pretty much ask me to go.

I found going and buying a washer and dryer far more satisfying than being anywhere within 10 miles of the Quaker last night

Not to build. That's just what they PAID.

I don't understand why these companies will pay a quarter of a million dollars for something so low-tech. Especially a technology company!

To be on Discovery Channel for 30 minutes. It's the advertising, the buzz and the brand building that it does.

So it has an iPad built in? Shouldn't a bike "that represents their company" have fuel injection, variable valve timing, 10 different traction control maps, ABS with electronic assist, throttle by wire, and a bunch of other stuff Paul Jr. Has never even heard of, let alone built?

Qubx is a tech company, they are building a cloud system to provide full service applications on IPads so if you think in terms of advertising and the brand message the IPad fits right in.

lol I'm also an elitist because 90% of the people that were there would've have annoyed the living shit out of me so I stay away as not to offend :)

Avoiding people or events that you don't agree with isn't elitism. It's common sense. Calling people that go to those events lemmings is.

Sorry I offended you by calling you a lemming Tonik. Just my personal opinion.

I'm not offended at all. You are entitled to your opinion and to express it. And I'm entitled to call you out if you are being a dumbass.

I'm not offended at all. You are entitled to your opinion and to express it. And I'm entitled to call you out if you are being a dumbass.

You're too easy. For all I know you are part of the 10% that went just to watch the lemmings. Thicken up that skin a bit (but don't grow any fur). That is all.