2003 honda rc51

EagleCock

I know I'm not active on the forum any longer but hopefully there are still some people here who ride and would be interested in my bike. this is by far one of the most fun bikes I have ever ridden on the street...I have it listed on CL for a high price to weed out the half-tards but I am flexible on price.

I am moving to the city of angels next month so I'd like to sell the bike locally to avoid transporting it. I realize the bike market is larger in SoCal but I'm willing to deal if I receive a decent cash offer here.

here is my CL posting with details, pics, etc but contact me directly gcoffman9@gmail.com or 614-312-8751 and I can answer any questions. :banana:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/3182165301.html

5L25Eb5Kc3G63ka3N7c83c89ac20887101c37.jpg

Glws. Damn, that sucked knowing ill never get to ride with you again man. I was just talking too a guy tonight about the Z06 we got into it with on the way home from Coshocton. Pmme and feel me in on how you been and whats going on in your life since I've last seen you man. :cheers:

PS,

You switching to Raiders or 49'ers out there? Anything is better than the Bengals though. :D

Edited by NinjaNick

Congrats! I still hate you

thanks yo

Glws. Damn, that sucked knowing ill never get to ride with you again man. I was just talking too a guy tonight about the Z06 we got into it with on the way home from Coshocton. Pmme and feel me in on how you been and whats going on in your life since I've last seen you man. :cheers:

PS,

You switching to Raiders or 49'ers out there? Anything is better than the Bengals though. :D

yea, we've had some fun times. and I can never not root for the bengals...my blood is orange!

How much you willing to work on the price.

price is negotiable. send me email or text and we can talk specific numbers

Congrats! I still hate you
This!!!!

PS,

Those were some massive fucking rides.

P.S. Go Bengals you asshole! LOL

• 2 weeks later...