Ohio Riders and Pelotonia

Casper

As most of you know, Pelotonia is a local grassroots charity fundraising event with all money raised by riders going to cancer research at the James. I'm riding in it for the first time this weekend. I've thought a lot about what we could do as a group to help. We're huge, over 7,500 members. If we can get 5% of the registered members to do something, that's 375 people. So, what would you all like to do? Any ideas? Would you rather volunteer, or just raise money? Would you like to provide a service?

Under the "Ohio Riders" figurative banner, correct?

As most of you know, Pelotonia is a local grassroots charity fundraising event with all money raised by riders going to cancer research at the James. I'm riding in it for the first time this weekend. I've thought a lot about what we could do as a group to help. We're huge, over 7,500 members. If we can get 5% of the registered members to do something, that's 375 people. So, what would you all like to do? Any ideas? Would you rather volunteer, or just raise money? Would you like to provide a service?

there are about 10 people from here helping with the moto support. I do know that they are short on volunteers at a couple of the water stops. I am meeting with the Pelotonia staff and consultants tonight so I will askwhat areas beyond water stops that they still need help with.